Benfica collapse last 6 games.

RWL12

I stll feel like I am in a minority of Rangers fans who thinks we had a chance.

Yes there was 13 points, but so many of our own fans even said "no chance we would have turned it around".

Teams collapse. Teams fatigue. Things happen.

We will never know, thanks to Doncaster and his master.

coplandrearl36

Official Ticketer
2 points clear now 3 behind and Porto have game in hand so possibly a swing of 8 so far.

Apologies missed the Porto loss beginning of June. However no H-H.

randomhero

Yes there was 13 points, but so many of our own fans even said "no chance we would have turned it around".

Me and my dad had the same conversation the other night watching helicopter sunday. Yeah its unlikely we would have won it, but you can't just give it up, especially when there was a potential 9 points to gain from a game in hand/2 games v them.

drgriffen

Yesterday, reports in Portugal were saying Benfica are interested in Poch. Unlikely he would go there but a bold move, if true.

CupidStunt

Ive no idea why I continue to read Hibsed it on here.

I was Row B behind the goal that bloody day and you take me back there everytime i read this.
Agreed, it's fucking stupid. If they didn't get the last laugh that season, fair enough... But they did. Stop posting it.

Clicker

There was a slight chance we could have done it, but they made sure that was taken off the table. Just to be sure, to be sure.

Danger Zone

Just the tip...

There was a chance, that’s why it’s such an injustices that said it was a tiny chance, but still a chance. I’d have fancied us to fall even further behind though because we were rotten

KGer1872

Same. The table showed 13 points, but we had it in our power to close down 9 of those points. A draw and a loss elsewhere is all we'd have needed. Unlikely, but far from impossible.

aghalee_hero

Official Ticketer

I'm with you, given returning under the bizzare circumstances anything could have happened.

JamboReid1874

While it’s unlikely Celtic would have dropped enough points, who knows what damage defeat in the next OF game could have done to the bottle.

it’s all ifs and buts now, still will never sit right with me that they have been handed a title that wasn’t won. If they are going to get 7, 8, 9 or whatever number it will have an asterisk next to it for 19/20 season.

Leeonell Tidy

There was a chance, that’s why it’s such an injustices that said it was a tiny chance, but still a chance. I’d have fancied us to fall even further behind though because we were rotten
I was confident of 6 points against them but it was games against the other teams that made me doubt a victory for good over evil.

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

The thing is mate and I know there were a couple of posters on here who did stand by that opinion, you maybe one of them. They were shot down in flames by just about everyone.

Too many wanted null and void without even discussing restarting the league. Even giving up the cl place.

My opinion, is I dont think we had it in us to catch them, but you never know.