Benitez agrees to stay at Newcastle

Yeah, basically it's the exact same circumstances.

You’re being disingenuous. When it was us this time last year we trusted the people on the board telling us it was going to happen but we somehow just disregard it when it’s the other way around

You’re being disingenuous. When it was us this time last year we trusted the people on the board telling us it was going to happen but we somehow just disregard it when it’s the other way around

Are you serious?

Hiring SG was always a possibility as he was a U18s coach looking for his first gig in management.

Benitez and Celtic is absolute polar opposites.

You're either a Tim or mind numbingly stupid.

Are you serious?

Hiring SG was always a possibility as he was a U18s coach looking for his first gig in management.

Benitez and Celtic is absolute polar opposites.

You're either a Tim or mind numbingly stupid.

Forget the context, we’re talking about trusting certain ‘ITK’ people.

As I’ve said, I don’t see how anything can have been agreed because he’s still talking with Newcastle, but the guy there seems to being taken seriously

That’s exactly what we were like when
You're obsessed with it, you're even trawling through mentally challenged message boards to see what they're saying.

I think you're either at the wind up, a mentally challenged or another one of Magic de Boers log ins.
That's exactly what i was going to say

The return of Magic De Boer/ Diesel ? :eek:

Reactions: M@x
You're obsessed with it, you're even trawling through mentally challenged message boards to see what they're saying.

I think you're either at the wind up, a mentally challenged or another one of Magic de Boers log ins.

Give me peace. I’m keeping a tight eye on things because if a favorable appointment is made, we have a real chance of winning the league.

People who are just laughing it off/ it is what it is etc clearly don’t appreciate how things are currently hanging in the balance.

Those who do just get accused of being Yahoos / wind ups / obsessed etc.

Give me peace. I’m keeping a tight eye on things because if a favorable appointment is made, we have a real chance of winning the league.

People who are just laughing it off/ it is what it is etc clearly don’t appreciate how things are currently hanging in the balance.

Those who do just get accused of being Yahoos / wind ups / obsessed etc.
Keeping a tight eye on things and getting in a tizzy about something you have absolutely no control over:))

Carry on!

A lot depends on how reliable that ITK guy on Kerrydale is.

I will say though I’m not sure how they can say it’s being announced Monday because it seems talks with Newcastle are still ongoing.

But the guy is really putting himself out there.

I don’t know you, man, but you’re gonna look a bit silly after how you’re acting when it’s not Benitez.

Stay away their fan sites. It’s clearly messing with with your head.

Let me add a bit of context here....Roberto Di Matteo is currently the 3rd favourite for the Kilmarnock job. Yes Champions League winner Di Matteo to Kilmarnock is seen as possible by the bookies.

I don’t know you, man, but you’re gonna look a bit silly after how you’re acting when it’s not Benitez.

Stay away their fan sites. It’s clearly messing with with your head.

I keep saying I have no idea who it will be. I’m not saying it will be him - and I certainly don’t see how things can have been agreed when he’s still talking to Newcastle. But as I say, they’re ITKs are being loudmouths.

It matters, but there’s no need for the hysteria from some of the fucking lunatics on this thread.

If it happens it happens.

Of course. I’d be stunned if it happened, gutted too, but stunned because there’s no incentive whatsoever for him to go to the paedos.

I keep saying I have no idea who it will be. I’m not saying it will be him - and I certainly don’t see how things can have been agreed when he’s still talking to Newcastle. But as I say, they’re ITKs are being loudmouths.

Trawl their fan sites when they appoint Lennon, or Moyes, and watch them implode - you might find that fun.

You’re upsetting yourself worrying about the fictional scenarios they’re manufacturing in their own heads, by believing anything a mentally challenged says.

Trawl their fan sites when they appoint Lennon, or Moyes, and watch them implode - you might find that fun.

You’re upsetting yourself worrying about the fictional scenarios they’re manufacturing in their own heads, by believing anything a mentally challenged says.

I certainly will. As for the current manager situation, I’m saying hee haw more on the matter until it’s confirmed.

I certainly will. As for the current manager situation, I’m saying hee haw more on the matter until it’s confirmed.

Wow you are scary mate!

Put it this way, if Rafa leaves Newcastle then he will be going to Roma or Juve.

The peados have already agreed the moyes deal. Why no one in the media is running with it........

There’s to much talk to be nothing I reckon they have at least spoke to one of his reps. They really are taking a risk leaving it this late. There no manager will have 6 weeks before the first euro game if appointed next week. No need to worry until journalists start to mention it and so far the only one that has is that Keith dowie from sky who said no chance. Would however be a horrible appointment for us that might just get them 10

Wow you are scary mate!

Put it this way, if Rafa leaves Newcastle then he will be going to Roma or Juve.

The peados have already agreed the moyes deal. Why no one in the media is running with it........
Rafa to Juventus? The same Benitez that was managing Newcastle in the championship not so long ago? Away and lie down

There’s to much talk to be nothing I reckon they have at least spoke to one of his reps. They really are taking a risk leaving it this late. There no manager will have 6 weeks before the first euro game if appointed next week. No need to worry until journalists start to mention it and so far the only one that has is that Keith dowie from sky who said no chance. Would however be a horrible appointment for us that might just get them 10

How? Why is it horrible?

Does it mean they are signing 20 million pound players?

I am lying down! Who is getting the Juve job then
Not fucking Benitez who got bombed out from inter after about 10 games, sacked from real Madrid after systematically falling out with every cuunt including Ronaldo who is juves highest earner, before plodding along to Newcastle, overseeing a relegation (which was in the pipeline) and then spending a season in the championship.

Juve are looking seriously at inzaghi from Lazio and the atalanta manager, along with simeone with Atletico entering transition.

Not the fucking fat Spanish waiter.

Riddy.

They probably have enquired, but that’s all for show. Why would Rafael Benitez even consider Celtic? The guy has won La Liga, he’s been in the CL final with Valencia, he’s won the CL with Liverpool. He’s been Real Madrid boss, he’s been the Chelsea boss, he’s been the Inter Milan boss. What do Celtic have to offer him?

Less of challenge coming here given it’s a 2 horse race and Celtic already have the advantage

Nowhere near the same wage

Nowhere near the same transfer kitty

He has no links to the club

Theres currently more and more info leaking out about that clubs penchant for harbouring and protecting paedophiles

They probably have enquired, but that’s all for show. Why would Rafael Benitez even consider Celtic? The guy has won La Liga, he’s been in the CL final with Valencia, he’s won the CL with Liverpool. He’s been Real Madrid boss, he’s been the Chelsea boss, he’s been the Inter Milan boss. What do Celtic have to offer him?

Less of challenge coming here given it’s a 2 horse race and Celtic already have the advantage

Nowhere near the same wage

Nowhere near the same transfer kitty

He has no links to the club

Theres currently more and more info leaking out about that clubs penchant for harbouring and protecting paedophiles
Shit logic. As above, he managed Newcastle in the championship. What top class in demand manager does that?

Hes no world beater and has been jettisoned from every top club hes managed in recent times, and was fucking detested at Chelsea for his honking brand of football and odious as fukk attitude, but with that being said he would be a cut above the calibre of shit in Scotland.

Would be a disaster for us.

I never expected Gerrard and Defoe to be with us so I'm not laughing off any rumours at the moment no matter how ridiculous they are.

You surely aren't suggesting Gerrard and Defoe coming to us would in any way compare to Benitez becoming their next manager?

Defoe was a 36 year old who had barely kicked a ball all season. Gerrard was coaching at youth level.

Shit logic. As above, he managed Newcastle in the championship. What top class in demand manager does that?

Hes no world beater and has been jettisoned from every top club hes managed in recent times, and was fucking detested at Chelsea for his honking brand of football and odious as fukk attitude, but with that being said he would be a cut above the calibre of shit in Scotland.

Would be a disaster for us.

Shite logic? The wages alone mean it’s almost certainly a non-starter. And I remember him getting a nice send off from chelsea fans after steadying their league form and delivering the Europa league.

But you go away and hide under a blanket and continue to shite your pants sunshine.

They’re tarriars though, you can’t take any of them seriously.

Had a quick look on Kerrydale st there and it seems they have turned their back on the ITK guy cause he was saying last week it would definitely be someone else and they guy on huddle board apparently heard it from a stadium announcer, so that clearly bullshit. The orc they seem to trust the most is saying that Benitez is still number one choice, then Moyes, then Lennon. He also says he thinks it’s only a 50% chance of it being Benitez.

It obviously won’t be him, he will be using this to get more out of Ashley. There is no way a manager that can get a job in the Premier League or even any of the other top leagues, is taking a massive pay cut and massive cut in resources to go to the poets. If it was us it would be the exact same, we are bigger clubs but that means nothing these days, when clubs like Bournemouth could comfortably buy both OF teams.

Had a quick look on Kerrydale st there and it seems they have turned their back on the ITK guy cause he was saying last week it would definitely be someone else and they guy on huddle board apparently heard it from a stadium announcer, so that clearly bullshit. The orc they seem to trust the most is saying that Benitez is still number one choice, then Moyes, then Lennon. He also says he thinks it’s only a 50% chance of it being Benitez.

It obviously won’t be him, he will be using this to get more out of Ashley. There is no way a manager that can get a job in the Premier League or even any of the other top leagues, is taking a massive pay cut and massive cut in resources to go to the poets. If it was us it would be the exact same, we are bigger clubs but that means nothing these days, when clubs like Bournemouth could comfortably buy both OF teams.
If they don’t get Benitez their next two candidates are Moyes and Lennon.

Desmond favours Moyes but Lawwell and the majority of their board would rather stick with Lennon.

If I was a betting man, I’d put my money on Moyes probably

If they don’t get Benitez their next two candidates are Moyes and Lennon.

Desmond favours Moyes but Lawwell and the majority of their board would rather stick with Lennon.

Thought I had seen on there that Lawell rates the bravest man in football, John Kennedy, very highly and would have him over Lennon or as a DoF to Lennon or any other manager they bring in. Seems both Desmond and Lawell favour having a DoF regardless of who the manager is.

Back