Benitez agrees to stay at Newcastle

Moyes is apparently a guest of the vermin at the game on Saturday.
Can only see Moyes or Lennon ending in tears for them and laughter for us

Celtic rejected his plea for him to become their manager so he had to make do with Newcastle and the Premiership :rolleyes:

Screen-shot-2014-03-16-at-16.26.14.png

or
yip the moyessiah is on his way to the piggery,

RAFA BENITEZ has agreed to stay at Newcastle, according to reports in Italy.

Calcio Mercato and Tuttosport claim the Magpies boss – who has gone from frontrunner to 7/1 fourth favourite for the Celtic job this week – will remain at St James’ Park.

It’s also claimed Benitez committed his future to the English Premier League side after receiving assurances over transfer funds for next season.

Ex-Celts midfielder Craig Burley yesterday urged his old club to loosen the purse strings and go all out for the former Liverpool, Chelsea and Inter Milan gaffer, also linked with Roma, AC Milan and Juventus this month.

The Parkhead board is expected to make a decision on the club’s next permanent manager after this weekend’s Scottish Cup Final.

This week fellow ex-Stamford Bridge boss Andre Villas-Boas re-emerged as the bookies’ favourite to land the Hoops hot seat.

Interim boss Neil Lennon (2/1) and David Moyes (7/2) are also in the mix.
Loosen what purse strings they need the money cause the abused are gunning for their compensation, tick tick

I overheard a poet colleague say Moyes was a dead cert. As in stick money on it.

Hope he is right.

Would be surprised if it wasn't Moyes.

They will turn on him in a flash if things aren't going well.

For non footballing reasons.

If RB really is staying at NUFC then he needs to be mentally assessed for his own good
Just like those who are expecting him at the tatty dome -

Manuel has let his contract run down, so he can walk away from the fatman. imo.
I doubt he will want his career to be tainted by association with the paedophiles.
The same will apply to possible future signings for a long time to come.

Out in Ibiza at the moment, speaking to a mhank who informs me moyes has been about their training facility this week. However he told me it’s going to be Benitez and wait for it.........Stevie g is going to Newcastle as Ashley wants to get one over on King
Ffs that’s the best one yet. So Stevie to Newcastle. Benitez to Liverpool and klopp coming as Gary macs number 2?

Lennon manager. Moyes DOF. Harry rednapp no3. AVB no.4. Chris houghton no.5. Any lady's front bottom else that’s been linked? Oh aye, Jose somebody. This could be a good management team. I’m shitting myself. What about poor Bilic who’s applied for every vacant position in football. Ffs

Once the inquiry is done I doubt they’ll even afford lemon.

Someone on here said the taxi driver he got this morning, told him it was a done deal for Rafa to them. Apparently, his mate is the kit man. Well you're kit man is a lying b@stard just like the previous kit men at your rat hole club. :D

The thread title is misleading at best and shite at worst.

Benitez hasn't agreed anything.

I don't for a minute expect him to come, but he's agreed nothing officially with Newcastle.

Back