Benitez agrees to stay at Newcastle

Give me peace. I’m keeping a tight eye on things because if a favorable appointment is made, we have a real chance of winning the league.

People who are just laughing it off/ it is what it is etc clearly don’t appreciate how things are currently hanging in the balance.

Those who do just get accused of being Yahoos / wind ups / obsessed etc.

You could just wait until the bheasts announce something.

In the shop there this guy is talking to someome saying its deffo Benitez and that the council and police have been informed to expect large crowds.

He also said Brenda was on 65k a week and Rod Stewart was paying his wages :))

Last edited:
Let me add a bit of context here....Roberto Di Matteo is currently the 3rd favourite for the Kilmarnock job. Yes Champions League winner Di Matteo to Kilmarnock is seen as possible by the bookies.

I hope this happens, Purely so Celtic fans explode when they only get Moyes but Killie get Di Matteo.

In the shop there this guy is talking to someome saying its deffo Benitez and that the council and police have been informed to expect large crowds.

Rod Stewart wouldn't part with 65 pence. Miserable bastard.

This could well be true. Susan Boyle is defo paying Anthony Ralston's salary.

I just really hope they announce something soon. I've been crying for days, my head hurts, I split up with the Mrs and disowned my son because I can't stand the thought of Benitez taking charge.

Aye and Jim Kerr was paying his petrol money LOL

They believe any old shiite

Don't shoot the messenger, but according to a work mate, Benitez is meeting with Desmond in London today. The same workmate was the one who told me that Rodgers was Leicester bound a day before it happened.

Don't shoot the messenger, but according to a work mate, Benitez is meeting with Desmond in London today. The same workmate was the one who told me that Rodgers was Leicester bound a day before it happened.

Weren't you asking us to 'trust you' that Clarke definitely wasn't going to be the next Scotland manager on Sunday night?

Same source?

Stop talking utter p!sh

Fucking sick of this. Doesn’t look like anything will be much clearer before next week either.

Said it a hundred times, who they get has never been more important for us.
it really is about what we do next season .... not them

we lost the league because we couldn't take care of Kilmarnock and Hibs this season

if we improve our consistency it really doesnt matter who they get in

According to the BBC Benitez is meeting with Ashley on a daily basis at the moment trying to agree on a new contract.

we lost the league because we couldn't take care of Kilmarnock and Hibs this season

Sorry mate but that’s just wrong.

Due to the financial disparity at the moment we need a perfect storm for us to win the league next year.

That means what we do in the transfer window this summer and who they bring in both being favorable.

Even if they do get him who cares, it doesnt guarantee anything other than their wage bill increasing.

Of course it matters who they hire, they get a manager with a pedigree and they will give him money to spend, they completely blew us out the water by hiring Rodgers.

Hard when people keep bumping the thread and throwing in more rumours

I have read your posts across many threads. You are either troll with alot of time to sit at a PC/MAC a journo in an office fishing and trolling or an absolute wanker. YOU CHOOSE!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly, why do people make stuff like this up?

It's just so weird.

People going on about big names etc give it a break, yep Rodgers worked for them definitely but may i remind us all of a certain Mr Paul Le Guen, we were all excited at that time due to him having some sort of pedigree and look how that turned out

Nah, if they go another season like Rodgers' first we're up against it, let's be honest. Luckily, that won't happen again!

6 pages on their manager get a grip of yourselves.
Half the posts are halfwits posting about how we shouldn’t be posting.

I wish these folk could take a leaf out of any sane minded person’s book and stick to subjects they don’t mind.

Me? I don’t mind bears getting ripped into the beasts.
I find it equally strange that some “bears” take umbrage to this.

I think the Benítez think has been planted on purpose in the media so that when they get Moyes they can say they tried to get a Big name.. seen it a million times before

Back