The Mirror claiming Benetiz to Celtic

MurciaBear

Watch out for the ' replacing Lennon' pish coming from that mob very shortly.

He could maybe come and take over our reserve team...note I said could and maybe!!

I keep hearing all these celtic fans and cheerleaders tell me how celtic are needing a major rebuilding and they need a manager who will be given full control of the club who will be able to bring in his own guys as the club needs improved in many different areas, they then say how celtic are a better team than Rangers in every department - they can't seem to make their mind up and decided if they are shit or not.

I keep hearing all these celtic fans and cheerleaders tell me how celtic are needing a major rebuilding and they need a manager who will be given full control of the club who will be able to bring in his own guys as the club needs improved in many different areas, they then say how celtic are a better team than Rangers in every department - they can't seem to make their mind up and decided if they are shit or not.
That decisions been made, they're shit! B-D

Odds on favourite now.

Can't see it but if it happens it will probably bankrupt them as he wouldn't be cheap and they have no decent assets left to keep them from posting a 25m loss like last season.

Odds on favourite now.

Can't see it but if it happens it will probably bankrupt them as he wouldn't be cheap and they have no decent assets left to keep them from posting a 25m loss like last season.
Eddie Howe was odd on favourite 2 days ago, purely cos the hoards put their giros on him

Benitez at his first press conference at Sharkheid

6-A05-E961-086-D-49-A0-9346-88-EF2-F02-F488.jpg

Benitez is a mercenary and will go to whichever club is prepared to pay for him. He literally does not give a fuck. If dirty desmond decides to throw millions at it because his pride has been dented again, just like he did with the Rodgers scenario, then benitez is absolutely without question an option for them.

Benitez is a mercenary and will go to whichever club is prepared to pay for him. He literally does not give a fuck. If dirty desmond decides to throw millions at it because his pride has been dented again, just like he did with the Rodgers scenario, then benitez is absolutely without question an option for them.
How much would he want a year, plus need a massive budget for rebuilding

How much would he want a year, plus need a massive budget for rebuilding
Was on 12 million a year in China which obviously won't ever, ever happen in the uk let alone Scotland.

He'd want a wedge, full control over transfers and a sizeable budget. On paper financially out of reach, but this is a man who was happy to stay at Newcastle in the championship as he was earning wedge. If they throw millions at it, he'd go.

He is a proper dirty bastard Benitez.

Apparently there are several reasons for him leaving China, Guillem Balague has a post on Twitter regarding Rafa. He doesn’t mention any clubs, other than to say several agents have been in touch. Being away from his family appears to be a huge reason, he’s looking to something closer to home (Merseyside) so don’t rule that mob out of the running.

Back