Bern - anyone going to soak up the atmosphere?

fotze2

Official Ticketer
Thinking of organising a biz meeting in Geneva and ending up in Bern on the day. Just for the crack.

Planning hospitality!!Is there anybody else doing this?
We have managed to get to the place for pennies,we priced hospitality but its too dear (got porto and rotterdam booked as well) so we are trying to keep the spending low, My mate sometimes works in switzerland,he knows a local who has sorted something for us.

I am keen to do this - happy to share a box with anyone - please PM if interested.
I’m speaking to the boy on Facebook (gers away) £249 ,just trying too organise flights from inverness lol ha ha

Have you received your invoice for that yet got email back last week to say we have it but not received any information since.

I would say make sure you have big wallets for this. Just back on Friday and the place is an absolute rip off.. back again for another wee trip and hope to take in the game. Don't really know how anyone can have tickets other than hospitality as the single tickets don't go on sale till 23rd

What hospitality has everyone booked ? This is game fancied most so be good to be in with some bears.

I would say make sure you have big wallets for this. Just back on Friday and the place is an absolute rip off.. back again for another wee trip and hope to take in the game. Don't really know how anyone can have tickets other than hospitality as the single tickets don't go on sale till 23rd

3 match package and resell.

Fair play to all the bears going as I would have loved to have made the trip. I have booked Porto and Rotterdam but this was the most appealing venue to me.
Good luck guys, and hope you all get tickets and entry to the match.

What train did you book?

Not booked yet mate just going to get it at the station on Wednesday unless it has to be booked in advance. The 4 of us going are meeting up on Saturday before the game so will discuss it then. If you’re going the same route send me a message and we can meet up. Probably get to Berne for lunchtime.

Not booked yet mate just going to get it at the station on Wednesday unless it has to be booked in advance. The 4 of us going are meeting up on Saturday before the game so will discuss it then. If you’re going the same route send me a message and we can meet up. Probably get to Berne for lunchtime.
Just booked our lot on the 12.59 train from Basel to Bern. Then return home on the 23.36 train. Works out at £27 each return

We’ll be roughly the same times although one of our party is flying on to Malaga at 7am the next morning for a stag weekend so may want to return to Basel earlier. I’m sure the hospitality may put paid to that though !

We have 1 spare hospitality place if anyone is wanting involved. Works out at £190 per person

Back