Bernabei caught drink driving.

I'm pishing myself reading grown men arguing over what makes a fact 100% on a rainy Tuesday morning. When the Rangers are playing the first leg of a vital champions league game in nine hours.

I f.ucking love FF.
Many of us will be driving to that game, so it’s only right that the FF motoring brethren remind us of the dangers of crazy inebriated Argies causing chaos on the roads!

Wonder how long this case will be put aside for. Still Waiting on Griffith being charged for flare incident. I think police Scotland believe if the keep on hiding or losing evidence in cases involving Celtic players everyone will forget about them. Seems to be working well so far. The political scum don't get involved unless Sweet Caroline is getting sung at Ibrox then they go into meltdown. This drunk driver could have killed someone but hey he plays for celtic so they keep well out of it. He'll be away before any case goes to court,that's if it goes to court. Scotshit legal system and law enforcement has lost all respect.

After seeing this boy in their pre season games I’m going to guess Taylor will be first choice all season. He was absolutely hopeless and looked like a wee boy trying to play against men.

Back