Bernabei caught drink driving.

Irrelevant of who this clown plays for , is it any wonder Scottish football is the laughing stock it is when these tits are in the boozer no more than three hours after final whistle.

Assuming they showered after the game then it doesn’t give them much time to do the debrief and get home.

Feels like it’s back to the 90s here . So much for these guys being top pro’s….

Irrelevant of who this clown plays for , is it any wonder Scottish football is the laughing stock it is when these tits are in the boozer no more than three hours after final whistle.

Assuming they showered after the game then it doesn’t give them much time to do the debrief and get home.

Feels like it’s back to the 90s here . So much for these guys being top pro’s….
You just need to look at that fat mess in charge of them.

We will win this league at a canter

The same was said last season i don’t think anything will be won at a canter
I personally thought when Gerrard left that we lost the chance to win the league as no manager comes into a club without going through a sticky transition period and ours was the January period where changes were truly being made.

We are fitter, stronger and better than them in every department and this alleged incident is further proof that they are a tad unprofessional in their private life’s

I personally thought when Gerrard left that we lost the chance to win the league as no manager comes into a club without going through a sticky transition period and ours was the January period where changes were truly being made.

We are fitter, stronger and better than them in every department and this alleged incident is further proof that they are a tad unprofessional in their private life’s
They’ve just won their opening fixtures at an absolute canter including two away games that maybe in the past we’d hope they might drop something.

I’m not being funny mate but only an idiot would think we are going to “ canter” the league this year. We will need to really be ruthless if we are to take it back.

Last edited:
6pzlb8.jpg
Rod Stewart is getting fatter in the face :rolleyes:

This scum bastard trying his best to defend the scum left back

That is the culture in some parts of Central and South America TBF, its mad that the valet’s hand over the keys to their European expensive cars and they drive home smashed.

But no excuses for the vermin to say people “Need Educated” you cant move from one country to another and follow the laws of the latter. What he has done is inexcusable and he deserves all he gets, seems the filth cant help themselves regardless of the crime.

That is the culture in some parts of Central and South America TBF, its mad that the valet’s hand over the keys to their European expensive cars and they drive home smashed.

But no excuses for the vermin to say people “Need Educated” you cant move from one country to another and follow the laws of the latter. What he has done is inexcusable and he deserves all he gets, seems the filth cant help themselves regardless of the crime.
The good news for Sands is he can kick around Glasgow with an automatic rifle, the bad news is he better be well stocked up in johnnies due to roe vs wade being overturned

Not just Latinos, mate. It is rife in the US also and doesn't carry the same stigma that it does in the UK.
Saw a lot of it on holiday in the US this year, it’s disgraceful.
As for this walloper, where is outraged of Sky- aka Anthony Joseph? He’s a usually all over things like this is he not, especially if there’s an alleged racial angle to the story.

Anytime I see his name I remember back to him getting off his flight from Heathrow and an adult thrusting his kid forward to chase after him and get a photo, shouting "welcome, welcome" whilst he was doing it. Totally nauseating.

They’ve just won their opening fixtures at an absolute canter including two away games that maybe in the past we’d hope they might drop something.

I’m not being funny mate but only an idiot would think we are going to “ canter” the league this year. We will need to really be ruthless if we are to take it back.
To be fair mate they were fortunate against Ross County. It took into the last 5 mins, and a mad mistake by the County keeper. County were actually really unlucky not to be 2-1 up, after an admittedly fantastic save by hart. If we were 1-1 against them with 5 to go no one on here would be calling it a canter, the team would’ve been getting it tight.

Totally agree with you btw about it will be difficult, both teams will finish on 90+ again no doubt, it will be very fine margins. But it just frustrates me a bit when our team get it tight from some of our own supporters after a tight game, but the scum doing the same thing is accepted as cantering it. They’ve been closer to dropping points in that game as we have in any of ours.

Last edited:

Aye because when you get caught with a spliff in Indonesia, it’s education you need and not the death penalty for not knowing the laws of the land you’re in.
Could have killed someone, end of for me. Serve your community service and lose your licence is your form of education.
Racist stuff? Haven’t seen any of that formally mentioned and no reason why it wouldn’t if a charge was being made.
There was a young youth boy who recently caused a fatality with drunk driving.
So I say all of that of regardless of their affiliation, is ripping up his visa too harsh?
Probably but it wouldn’t be in other Countries.

Like when they continually booed Aberdeen player Shay Logan who only crime was complaining about racist abuse from a Celtic player
It was more than just boos thrown his way.
And let’s not forget their manager said he brought it on himself.

Don’t really want to get deeply involved in this argument but I’d imagine we all take the First World War as fact, but I’d hazard not many of us actually witnessed it, and “eye witnesses” have often proven to be totally unreliable.

They also put 5 past the dross in the league with ease. Granted they’ll get humped in Europe probably and we will do decent however they know how to skud the dross of the league.

I'm pishing myself reading grown men arguing over what makes a fact 100% on a rainy Tuesday morning. When the Rangers are playing the first leg of a vital champions league game in nine hours.

I f.ucking love FF.

Back