Bernabei caught drink driving.

Sadly, in Scotland today facts, evidence and witnesses do not necessarily lead to prosecution.
The “Celtc players racing” when travelling to and from Lennoxtown was talked about locally,there was more than one near miss and at least two road traffic incidents that were filed under “do not proceed”.

Bit of revisionism there growler. Plenty called him a scumbag at the time. In fact, most did. I think he got a BIT of sympathy after someone said his mother had passed and he went off the rails. I don't remember anyone excusing it at all though.
Most people were making excuses - someone even said “Bet you didn’t even cheer Gazza”. There were plenty more excuses then than now. I raised an issue without and was told I shouldn’t cheer any Lawrence goals - haha it’s bat shit.

No doubt hide behind secterian abuse or being called a paedo, or their age old classic mental health issues. 19th Century Terrorist scum.

Seems to be getting picked up by the media. Which all means very little but guess it adds a bit more to it.

However, he is firstly a Celtic player which means nothing will happen. Secondly, he's a footballer which really kind means there is little chance he would be prosecuted anyway. Even if the evidence was absolutely without a doubt damning the Police and PF would be told to drop it.

The responses here are very different to when we were linked with Tom Lawrence lol.

Tbh was going to say this. We have a player in our squad currently who has done the exact same thing. I'm a firm believer that everybody deserves a second chance but let's not point score over something as serious as drink driving. It's utter arsehole behaviour and ruins lives.

Drink driving through the City centre and threatening or abusive behaviour.

Unsure if there's a racial to the threatening or abusive behaviour.

If you knew after the event(s) then how do you 100% know it happened?

Someone told you? If so thats not 100% fact it happened, its 100% fact you were told it happened

If he's a policeman or a solicitor and there's record of it, it's 100% fact it happened if there's documented proof, even if he didn't see it happen, no?

You mentioned evidence of the war, if there's evidence it happened, someone doesn't have to have seen it at the time.

Last edited:
Skipped past this thread three or four times as I assumed it was some player being signed down in England. Done the same with that Jenz guy last week, never heard of him either.

I notice you never addressed the issue that you were made aware AFTER the event(s) so its obvious you were told what happened rather than witness it

I have no reason to either trust or doubt you, but unless you were there you cannot say it definitely happened
What a load of utter balls.

Back