Bert Konterman takes over at Zwolle FC

mdingwall

Administrator
W2MEuHw.jpg

Just saw 'Konterman' and 'gaffe' in the headline and had terrible flashbacks!

Seriously, good luck to the big man. Hope he does well.

First of all, good luck to Konterman.

Secondly that's written in such an infuriating way. There is a reason these rags are going to the wall, only read and bought by people who have taken a severe bang to the head.

Good luck to him.

Despite, well, everything bar that goal, he still speaks highly of Rangers and is by all accounts a pretty upstanding citizen.

Best of luck to big Bertie.

As an aside, our first goal in that semi-final is an amusing memory for me cos we made a proper rip-roaring James Hunt of a free kick just before it, I remember my mate absolutely raging, screaming what the f*ck was that Rangers, fucking shite ffs... oh... get that... YYYYYAAAASSSSSSS!

THAT goal played a vital role in subsequent success for Alex; a great moment as well. All the best to him.

Good luck Bert. They are 9 points clear of the relegation play-offs, so it isn't a panic appointment by the look of it.

Good fortune Bert, must be the most honest or bravest man in scottish football to declare his mum taught him how to play.

And thanks for THAT goal!! B-)

Wasn't the greatest but as a poster mentioned was actually decent at deep mid .All the best big yin.

Back