Bertie Auld. Ally Begg just shared (then deleted) a horrible story.

RabSpackman

He used to get rolled out for the cameras on all things Celtic during the 80s & 90s but never heard from now thankfully.. he stopped hiding (or being able to hide) what a bitter bastard he really is.
Always looks like one of those right nasty drunks.

SuperGers07

He’s a dirty old dick. Was paying some younger bint to service him not so long ago and lavishing her with gifts

dh1963

There are many who have worn their colours who deserve our contempt.

But my old man, who attended Rangers games home and away between 1947 and 2014, singled out Auld as the Celtic player he despised more than any other.

Given how much he hated plenty of them in the years we watched Rangers together, Auld must have been really despicable.

Last edited:

Yosser

Disgusting. Probably park flashes in his spare time. Remember no applause or minutes silence when he goes!!

Modfella

So this is a funny story?
He has a dry wank and shoots his load in his own trousers!
Maybe this passes as a hilarious ditty in the these peoples world?

punksnotdead

Somebody told me he came from a Rangers supporting family or that his brother supports Rangers. Sure it was something like that or I could be talking shite but I'm sure I heard something.

bud_light

Somebody told me he came from a Rangers supporting family or that his brother supports Rangers. Sure it was something like that or I could be talking shite but I'm sure I heard something.
He definitely grew up a Thistle fan.Pretty sure he was brought up across the road from Firhill

Johnny Yen

Ally Begg is another prick of the highest order, ‘lifelong Aberdeen fan’, anytime I’ve had the misfortune to view one of his tweets, there are usually lots of mhanks and sheep sharing a love-in.

JerseyLoyalist

Yeah me too , a horrible little kunt of a man who panders to the bigots...This is a guy who deliberately broke big Davy Provans leg, I was at the game and he knew exactly what he was doing
I was there myself mate,I was sitting watching him act the big man talking shite,when we got up to leave the pub,my mate never missed him.

Ibroxkev

Pish stained tramp. Guy is a cretin
Funny enough, I saw him in the streets of Kirkwall about 5 years ago. Obviously up for a fan event as he had the green blazer on but was blotters and had pushed his light grey trousers. Cool story an all that...

ibroxbound

His brother was co-writer of the Celtic story at the Kings Theatre years ago

Whitburnbear

Deviancy is well and truelly in their genes, and that is not a flippant remark.

Through the years working alongside rhabid fenians, it always struck me how funny/normal they found horrible things happening to people.