Bertie Auld. Ally Begg just shared (then deleted) a horrible story.

Somebody told me he came from a Rangers supporting family or that his brother supports Rangers. Sure it was something like that or I could be talking shite but I'm sure I heard something.

Somebody told me he came from a Rangers supporting family or that his brother supports Rangers. Sure it was something like that or I could be talking shite but I'm sure I heard something.
He definitely grew up a Thistle fan.Pretty sure he was brought up across the road from Firhill

Ally Begg is another prick of the highest order, ‘lifelong Aberdeen fan’, anytime I’ve had the misfortune to view one of his tweets, there are usually lots of mhanks and sheep sharing a love-in.

Yeah me too , a horrible little kunt of a man who panders to the bigots...This is a guy who deliberately broke big Davy Provans leg, I was at the game and he knew exactly what he was doing
I was there myself mate,I was sitting watching him act the big man talking shite,when we got up to leave the pub,my mate never missed him.

Pish stained tramp. Guy is a cretin
Funny enough, I saw him in the streets of Kirkwall about 5 years ago. Obviously up for a fan event as he had the green blazer on but was blotters and had pushed his light grey trousers. Cool story an all that...

His brother was co-writer of the Celtic story at the Kings Theatre years ago

Deviancy is well and truelly in their genes, and that is not a flippant remark.

Through the years working alongside rhabid 19th Century Terrorists, it always struck me how funny/normal they found horrible things happening to people.

He is deffo a prod mate.My neighbour from the Drum told me when he was a lad he schooled with,back where he was from,forget that bit.
Said he met him years later and was a p Rick.

It wasn’t just big Davie Provan’s leg he broke, there was at least one other, a Dunfermline player called Jim Fraser (I think).
Remember a picture of the poor guy on the ground in so much pain he was biting on his teammate’s shin guard while in the background the scumbag Auld is being lectured by the ref, no idea if he was even sent off.

I worked just recently with an ex player of Thistle when Auld was the gaffer.
Now its not protocol to name people but the lad told me the players hated Auld with a passion.
He said he was sitting in his car going to training and he said to me can you remember the wee digital clock on the building at the Kingston Bridge.
Yip,he goes on it was going on 6 and the news came on with the news Auld was going to Hivs.
So he said iam sitting there in the traffic shouting yes looking forward to training that night.
When he gets there Auld comes in and starts shouting and bawling iam not away till tomorrow get out there and get round that track.
He said when Cormack came in the place lifted.
Another thing he told me that Brian Whittaker was the biggest bluenose in the Thistle dressing room when he signed for the Scum which i found very surprising.

He was in the craft. My mate (in the craft) signed for Hibs in 1973 when Auld was a coach under Eddie Turnball. Auld came up to him and gave my mate the grip, saying he'd heard my mate was likewise.
One wee story I heard (I thought it was funny) about him happened in a Glasgow pub. This Celtic fan I knew (actually a decent guy) went into the pub. He spies Auld, his hero, having a pint (this is about 1967/68). Walks up to Auld and says "hello Bertie, I think your brilliant" Auld finishes his pint, puts the pint down and says "%^*& off" and walks out the pub. The fan never forgave him.

Hamilton GC.

I know he lives in Strathaven, but he was never away from our place and wasn’t 5o keen on paying on as a visitor/guest.

Cheers for that, I played a fair bit at SGC with an old mate and I'd heard he had been there a few times.

Possibly a former member ?

Like Hamilton as a course myself.

WATP

Possibly a bigger lady's front bottom than Lennon and Sutton combined. Horrible pish stained wanker

The uberstaunch on here will probably be after my guts but in my time of supporting The Rangers, there have been a few Celtic players such as Chalmers, Lennox, Murdoch and even Larsson who I have always been delighted to see play in a losing team but who I had a grudging respect for. Auld was always a wrong ‘un as well as a nasty bit of works. For those who did not see Auld play for them, I would describe Lennon as a mini Auld.

I remember last year when big McNeill died Auld was outside the Chamber of Secrets leading the filth singing the Sellik song belting out “We don’t care what the animals say”. A scumbag with zero self awareness.

Back