Bertie Auld. Ally Begg just shared (then deleted) a horrible story.

The uberstaunch on here will probably be after my guts but in my time of supporting The Rangers, there have been a few Celtic players such as Chalmers, Lennox, Murdoch and even Larsson who I have always been delighted to see play in a losing team but who I had a grudging respect for. Auld was always a wrong ‘un as well as a nasty bit of works. For those who did not see Auld play for them, I would describe Lennon as a mini Auld.

Think this dirty old prick is probably a lot worse than Lennon. I’ve seen Lennon in the wild a few times and been with a mate (tim) who went up to speak to him in tennents a couple of times and he was perfectly decent, annoyingly. Suspect auld would be wanting a drink from anyone wanting his attention.

There are many who have worn their colours who deserve our contempt.

But my old man, who attended Rangers games home and away between 1947 and 2014, singled out Auld as the Celtic player he despised more than any other.

Given how much he hated plenty of them in the years we watched Rangers together, Auld must have been really despicable.
Same here my dad despised him.

P1sh stained alchy whank
FBIMG15850678631311585067890.jpg
Tramps

I remember last year when big McNeill died Auld was outside the Chamber of Secrets leading the filth singing the Sellik song belting out “We don’t care what the animals say”. A scumbag with zero self awareness.
Aye remember that too.

Bitter old lady's front bottom

You know just by looking at him that he absolutely fucking stinks.

I’m sure for this one story there are dozens more about him.

Haven't seen him wandering about Strathaven for a while, you normally heard him first, then he'd appear dressed like a tramp with a large cigar in his mouth.
Has a bit of a Saville look about him.

A bit of trivia; during the 70’s, he used to own the The Shawlands on the outskirts of Larkhall (Swinhill) - his son and daughter went to Craigbank Primary, so doubt they were of the mentally challenged persuasion.

He is deffo a prod mate.My neighbour from the Drum told me when he was a lad he schooled with,back where he was from,forget that bit.
Said he met him years later and was a p Rick.
Member of Partick St Mary’s along with Danny McGrain many years ago. He bought into the whole Celtic thing as a way of earning and keeping in the limelight after stopping playing. A free loader of the worst type.

I worked just recently with an ex player of Thistle when Auld was the gaffer.
Now its not protocol to name people but the lad told me the players hated Auld with a passion.
He said he was sitting in his car going to training and he said to me can you remember the wee digital clock on the building at the Kingston Bridge.
Yip,he goes on it was going on 6 and the news came on with the news Auld was going to Hivs.
So he said iam sitting there in the traffic shouting yes looking forward to training that night.
When he gets there Auld comes in and starts shouting and bawling iam not away till tomorrow get out there and get round that track.
He said when Cormack came in the place lifted.
Another thing he told me that Brian Whittaker was the biggest bluenose in the Thistle dressing room when he signed for the Scum which i found very surprising.
True about Whittaker , he went to Wembley with my dad and his mates from the old forum bus.

Disgusting story. I'm sure my eyes once witnessed the creepy bastard surrounded by exploited young Thai children. He shouldn't be let near any woman or child.

Not only to be weird enough to think this is funny, but to be thick enough to think it's ok to post. Bizarre behaviour.

Posted this before, a guy I work with played under him when he was manager of Thistle. He said he’s “Not only the worst manager I played under but the worst person I ever met in the game”.

Yeah me too , a horrible little kunt of a man who panders to the bigots...This is a guy who deliberately broke big Davy Provans leg, I was at the game and he knew exactly what he was doing
I was sitting behind Davie,s brother & wife that day & his brother left his seat to find out the extent of the damage, returned awhile later & left with Davie,s wife who was clearly upset.
Willie Johnston came on as substitute that day & we beat them 1-0 Orjan Persson scoring.
Get it right up yeh Bertie

He gave Alan Hansen a hard time at Thistle,I remember a story of Hansen turning up for training sick and the wee shite made him do a full training session.

I was up at a & e October 2018 Bertie was in with his mrs I presume ,

I mentioned this to a mate of mine whose an accies fan , he asked if he was in to get the Lisbon liars blazer amputated off his back ???

A Gers Legend once told me that he was standing opposite him in the tunnel at Ibrox prior to taking the field for an Old Firm match. The players were shaking hands and Bhertie offered his to Gers Legend in question. When he reached out in response, The Schumbag spat in his face. Says it all really!

A Gers Legend once told me that he was standing opposite him in the tunnel at Ibrox prior to taking the field for an Old Firm match. The players were shaking hands and Bhertie offered his to Gers Legend in question. When he reached out in response, The Schumbag spat in his face. Says it all really!
Stories like this really pxss me off (not you jicrw)
Our club always stay silent even years and years ago. It’s about time this was shared so the whole planet know what an unsavoury character he is.

Vile story.
Must be an illegal act. Plod should be checking his hard drive without a doubt

True about Whittaker , he went to Wembley with my dad and his mates from the old forum bus.
I remember when I was at Secondary school and walking up Great Western Road just days after Thistle had beat us 1-0 at Firhill , with Whittaker scoring the only goal. We noticed Brian Whittaker walking up the other side of the road. We gave him dogs abuse across the road and he shouted back he was only sorry it wasn’t against Celtc. He went up in our estimation after that.

Back