Bertie Auld. Ally Begg just shared (then deleted) a horrible story.

Imagine rating that scumbag as your hero, just how bloody warped do you have to be?

Stories like this really pxss me off (not you jicrw)
Our club always stay silent even years and years ago. It’s about time this was shared so the whole planet know what an unsavoury character he is.

He also went on to say " It worked because that day on the field, I was of no use to Rangers. All I did was run about like a Mad Man, wanting to kill him". My reply to that was obvious, "Pity, ye fcukin didn'ae".

P1sh stained alchy whank
FBIMG15850678631311585067890.jpg
F@ck sake,shameless bastard.

Auld was a dirty bastard on the park even more so when he signed for the mentally challengeds. He stood there smirking when Davie Provan was lying in agony after the c unt broke his leg. A total scum rat bastard of a human being.
a horrible over the ball studs first lunge

his old mother had the wee dairy at the top of firhill rd and a grocery van at westercommon flats, they lived in panmure st right behind firhill, as for bertie auld.... a pish stained disgrace to the district, no one ever had a good word to say about him,says it all really, him being a local guy.

a horrible over the ball studs first lunge
There was talk about this at the time and apparently auld done Provan as some sort of revenge as to an incident in an earlier Rangers celtic game. I cant think of any such incident involving big Davie as he was a gentleman of the highest order.

Not lived in Strathaven for a while but he used to drive around in his big motor with his daft private reggie pished. Barred out several pubs too, sure at one stage was only the golf course he could go to.

Last edited:
Back