Bertie auld

Ive seen him in action.He was over in Jersey a few years ago for a mentally challenged night.
It seems he was a nuisance at their function and he ended up in his bed.
The next day he walked in to the pub a few of us were in and walked over to introduce himself,you know the rest.
He wore his Lisbon Lions blazer all weekend,what a state it was in when he left.
In Jersey?
Isn't that where the mentally challenged abuse took place?

He’s a friend’s uncle from a very loyalist family

The little jump the dyke lady's front bottom

My old man knows him.Not friends in any way shape or form.Has always said he’s a fu*king wrong un.His brother was apparently a fruit loop.I just hate mention of his name.That blazer suits him down to the ground.Filthy looking wrong un.

He broke the leg of a Dunfermline player as well, was it Jim Fraser or John Lunn? Don’t know if he broke any legs down south while with Birmingham, wouldn’t be the least surprised if he did.
Probably couldn't break wind now without shitting himself

A Gers Legend once told me this. Standing in the Tunnel facing each other before walking on the park together at Ibrox prior to an Old Firm game, the players shake hands with the player opposite. Auld who is opposite, puts his hand out and gives it, "Have a good game ma man". When teller of the story puts his hand out, he gets SPAT, IN THE PUSS!.

Back