Bertie auld

hWNS18U.gif

Comical.

Being serious, that's actually good for us as they all lap that kind of stuff up. They'll believe it, thinking they're superstars while we go about our business.

My mate played under him when he was manager of Thistle. Said he's not only the worst manager he played under but also the worst person he ever met in the game. An absolute arsehole of a man apparently.

My only input was reading a Partick Thistle player's biography (while on holiday with a Partick supporting friend) and coming away with the same impression. Can't remember why exactly, but from memory the guy just went in two footed on how much of a cunt he was.

Probably Alan Rough.

Ffs, when I read the headline on the post I was hoping the pish stained, alky, mentally challenged bastard had pegged it.

Broke at least two legs our own Davie Provan's & Killie player McInally.(I think that's him name)

Hate the dirty wee bastard. To think he used to go and watch the Rangers when dropped by the scum before Stein took over . Sat in front of my dad in the stand. Also a mason turn coat bastard.

Back