Bertie auld

Despite being a Protestant and a Mason, Bertie Auld was the dirtiest player I have ever had the misfortune to watch. The day he broke Davie Provan's leg and then didn't want to see a football for the rest of the game in case Big Harry caught him was a disgrace.
He was a sneaky bstrd and now he is a drooling pished stained sneaky bstrd.
He belongs at the Jimmy Savile Arena.

I remember this tramp breaking Davie Provan's leg at Ibrox. A viscious little bastard who stood smirking while Provan was stretchered off in agony.

A grade A c unt.

I know his niece who refuses to him as "a jump the dyke old prick".

Why do they have him on though? I get folk on here are saying he's a horrible person but they really shouldn't be exploiting an old man who was obviously going to say something stupid for attention

Anyone remember when the Record used to wheel him out every now and again for some rambling nonsense - usually involving comparing the Lisbon Lions to something current?

“Rangers have just signed Duncan Ferguson for £4m. Today Bertie Auld tells us how much the Lisbon Lions would be worth in today’s market”

“As Rangers prepare for the Champions League group stages, Bertie Auld tells us how the Lisbon Lions would fare in their group”

Etc etc.

Must’ve been easy beer tokens for the clown right enough.

Broke at least two legs our own Davie Provan's & Killie player McInally.(I think that's him name)
He broke the leg of a Dunfermline player as well, was it Jim Fraser or John Lunn? Don’t know if he broke any legs down south while with Birmingham, wouldn’t be the least surprised if he did.

I could tolerate most of Jock Stein’s team with two exceptions, Johnstone and especially Auld. Auld was sleekit as well as being one of the dirtiest players it has been my misfortune to see. A despicable human being whose views on anything are truly irrelevant.

Why do they have him on though? I get folk on here are saying he's a horrible person but they really shouldn't be exploiting an old man who was obviously going to say something stupid for attention

Most pundits thrive on stupid and sensational drivel. Apart from the age part, you've pretty much just described Chris Sutton.

Auld pissy pants again, the stink of urine and ammonia must be shooting up his nose and giving him a brain shock cos that's pure pish that he is talking.

The natives need some geeing up with one of their auld pishy jakeballs sounding the propaganda

Celtic can win the Champions League. He really should be doing stand up at the Edinburgh Fringe with a statement like that. Auld prick.

I could tolerate most of Jock Stein’s team with two exceptions, Johnstone and especially Auld. Auld was sleekit as well as being one of the dirtiest players it has been my misfortune to see. A despicable human being whose views on anything are truly irrelevant.

I still laugh at the Johnstone 'Gottle of Gear' pic

Broke at least two legs our own Davie Provan's & Killie player McInally.(I think that's him name)
Back in the day Jackie Charlton got into serious trouble saying in an interview that he had a black book with 4 names in it. Four players that had gone over the ball on him and he was going to get them before he finished.
Apparently Auld was one of them.

My old dad hated Celtic.
He hated their managers. Hated their officials. Hated their fans. Hated their players. Although he could admit if a player of theirs was good.
But in over 65 years following Rangers till the day he passed away, the player he despised more than any other was Bertie Auld.

My old dad hated Celtic.
He hated their managers. Hated their officials. Hated their fans. Hated their players. Although he could admit if a player of theirs was good.
But in over 65 years following Rangers till the day he passed away, the player he despised more than any other was Bertie Auld.
It is very often the converts turn out the worst.

Auld tried to say he was a Jags fan when growing up in Maryhill. The auld rat was scared that saying he supported Rangers as a boy would affect his popularity with the Selik fans. Prick.

Dave McKay of spurs sorted him out in a pre season game in the states after he went over the top to one of their young guys

My old dad hated Celtic.
Auld is right up there with Crerand,Doyle,Grant, Lennon,Griffith's,Brown,aaahhh fk it ,all of them

Ive seen him in action.He was over in Jersey a few years ago for a mentally challenged night.
It seems he was a nuisance at their function and he ended up in his bed.
The next day he walked in to the pub a few of us were in and walked over to introduce himself,you know the rest.
He wore his Lisbon Lions blazer all weekend,what a state it was in when he left.

Ive seen him in action.He was over in Jersey a few years ago for a mentally challenged night.
It seems he was a nuisance at their function and he ended up in his bed.
The next day he walked in to the pub a few of us were in and walked over to introduce himself,you know the rest.
He wore his Lisbon Lions blazer all weekend,what a state it was in when he left.
You could make a pot of soup out of that blazer he always wears.

Back