Berwick this evening

@RFC_Youth

26' GOAL! The Light Blues take the lead at Shielfield. Dalcio with a low curling shot from outside the box and it might have taken a flick off Bates. 1:0 Rangers.

@RFC_Youth

26' GOAL! The Light Blues take the lead at Shielfield. Dalcio with a low curling shot from outside the box and it might have taken a flick off Bates. 1:0 Rangers.

@RFC_Youth

First goal scorer was definitely @DavidBates_ with a deft backheel on the end of Dalcio’s shot from outside the box.

@RFC_Youth

72' GOAL: The Gers go three up with a swift counter-attack as Atakayi gets on the end of a through ball to finish coolly beyond the keeper. 0:3

Nemane seems to score in alot of bounce games seems strange he dosent get a chance in the first team

@RFC_Youth

72' GOAL: The Gers go three up with a swift counter-attack as Atakayi gets on the end of a through ball to finish coolly beyond the keeper. 0:3
Is this boy one who'll make the step up, I was impressed with him against Liverpool?

Is this boy one who'll make the step up, I was impressed with him against Liverpool?

He has some great attributes but is very much a naive boy from what Ive seen

While McCrorie and Barjonas play like men

Give him time to 'get it'

Dalcio is making up for the 4.75M price tag he has in Football manager 2018 :)
i dont think ill be buying fm18 it sounds crazy, dorrans getting sold for 6 million, 2 million for halliday and forrester, utter madness

It was bates that flicked in dalcios shot according to the rangers youth twitter feed

Glad to see some squad players getting game time as well as some youngster.

Plus, a nice wee 3-0 win

How long to go or is it FT already

Back