Besiktas want morelos on loan?

If he goes its a cash sale only, we've been linked with around £20m worth of playets so far, think we might need the cash to cover some of it!

Highly doubt anyone at the club is stupid enough to loan him out instead of selling him right away if he's not staying

Maybe we should ask Barcelona for Messi on loan?
If he passes muster only then will we shell out.
After the league is won we can return him, probably in the January window saying, 'thanks the lad was okay but nah'.

No......... I don't think so either.

Love to see him stay another season with a partner in the mould of Defoe if that was to happen

Get a few performances in europe and OF, Colombia cap then move to a european or english team the following summer for 10-15mill with a tasty sell on :)

I’d love Morelos to stay. I think a decent rest then a good pre season will do him the world of good.

However, I do think he’ll go but no way will it be on loan. £10 million+ and the appropriate add ons will do.

I'd imagine if true there testing the waters her to see if he would be interested either that or it's agent talk trying to drum up interest

The most telling thing on this thread is the meager amount of posts saying we should keep him.
I think we would all like to keep this player.
But there is an acceptance that we have to balance the books whilst assisting the new manager to assemble a squad in his own image.
Most of us see Morelos as a vital piece in this reconstruction.....one way or the other.
If it turns out Gerrard wants the player kept rather than cash in, then great, if not, then we all understand how the world works.

If they were willing to give us millions as a loan fee, with a hefty amount to then sign him afterwards, then we could consider it.

If not, the deal wouldn't work for us at all.

With a view to a permanent deal according to reports in Turkey

Surely no

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...s-transfer/amp/#click=https://t.co/ZrjqXabMxd
255mgt4.gif

Total non starter, if there’s any truth in it then they are just chancing their arm.

Having said that if the Chinese come back in for him with a decent bid then I’d definitely consider it, I personally think we can get better.

Back