Best 11 of all time, different nationalities

ScottRFC 2019

Sitting debating the best Rangers 11 of all time but all players have to different nationalities...

mine was -

klos

papac
amo
moore
bjorkland

laudrup
gazza
davis
r de boer

mccoist
morelos

Substituting Numan for Bjorklund doesn’t make this any better for you OP. Defence has no balance, unless you’re playing Moore at RB which was disastrous for us.

This is pretty fun. I'm struggling to finish my team - the full back spot is problematic.

For me:

Klos
Jardine
Cuellar
Bougherra
Papac
Laudrup
Gascoigne
de Boer
Davis
Jelavic
Morelos

It's a really loose 4-4-2 with no recognised LM. Wanted to use Cooper, but needed a RB badly. Also wanted Albertz, but our non-Scottish goalkeeping options are... problematic.

Goram

Numan
Boumsong
Bjorklund
Nicholl

Albertz
Gascoigne
Mendes
Reyna

Laudrup
Jelavic

Could have made the defence better by taking Goram out of goals but if we're going for best team, he's in it no matter what.

Players missing out because of this, the likes of Hateley, Wilkins, Butcher because of Gascoigne.

McCoist, Greig, Baxter, Cooper etc miss out because they have capable replacements in their positions but nobody really from another land who got close to Jardine.

Numan misses out as Papac is a capable replacement at LB and the Dutchman is used better elsewhere, GVB or De Boer.

A real thinker and one with lots of possible variations

The solution to the RB problem: a 3-5-2

Klos

Bougherra
Cuellar
Amoruso (this may be the most cavalier back three of all time)

Laudrup
de Boer
Gascoigne
Davis
Cooper

Jelavic
Morelos

Wing backs are overrated when you have an attack like that. We're winning every game 10-9.

klos

Reyna
Amaruso
Cueller
Van bronkhurst

Laudrup
Davis
Gazza
Canniga

Morelos
Mccoist

The solution to the RB problem: a 3-5-2

Klos

Bougherra
Cuellar
Amoruso (this may be the most cavalier back three of all time)

Laudrup
de Boer
Gascoigne
Davis
Cooper

Jelavic
Morelos

Wing backs are overrated when you have an attack like that. We're winning every game 10-9.
That midfield is fuckin terrifying :oops::oops:

In my era (born in 83 so been going since early 90s)

Klos
Reyna Cuellar Amoruso Papac
Laudrup Gazza Gio Miko
McCoist Prso

Klos

Cuellar
Amoruso
Bougherra

Reyna
Fergie
Davis
Gazza