Best Albums of 2017 so far ...

Come on Bears, help me out. I am looking for new stuff to listen to as I reckon there has been such a dearth of quality music to listen to in 2017.

To give you a hint as to what kind of music I like, my favourite album of the year so far is Everything Now by Arcade Fire.

So none of your wiggity wiggity wack rap music please.
Come on Bears, help me out. I am looking for new stuff to listen to as I reckon there has been such a dearth of quality music to listen to in 2017.

To give you a hint as to what kind of music I like, my favourite album of the year so far is Everything Now by Arcade Fire.

So none of your wiggity wiggity wack rap music please.
I must be getting old as I think most of the new stuff is shït .
However I believe the Paul Weller album is decent.

Steven Wilson - To the Bone. (My album of the year so far, it's a masterclass).
UNKLE - The Road Part 1. Second favourite album of the year.
LCD Soundsystem - American Dream. Excellent, hate listening to it though because it justs reminds me that I don't have a ticket for the Barras.
War on Drugs - A Deeper Understanding. More synth added to their sound this time, didn't think that Lost in the Dream could be bettered but I think it has.
James Lavelle - Global Underground 41 Naples. This is technically not a new album however it's been re-released as a special edition and some of the mixes done by UNKLE are incredible.

Underworld - Beaucoup Fish Special Edition is fantastic... the remixes they've put on each of the SE's have been really good.

Back