Best bluetooth headphones for exercise?

PansBear

Official Ticketer
Considering buying a pair of bluetooth headphones as sick of the wires getting in the way, any recommendations guys?

I bought the Bose SoundSport ones and they have a great sound. They also do a version with a heart rate monitor built in.

I can't really offer any advice on the exercise front as mine have never been near my treadmill yet. Good intentions and all that. :D

Probably too mainstream an answer for some but i've got a pair of Powerbeats. £100 from Argos. Seen a lot of bad reviews from people, who seemed to have some sort of grudge with beats in general, but mine have been bang on. No problems charging, no dropped bluetooth signal or anything.

Like the look of the Bose SoundSports but they are slightly over budget, anyone know of any offers on these or is it the same price pretty much everywhere?

I've got the wireless apple earphones and use them in the gym, not had any issues

I've tried £80 ones, £40 ones and now just get the £15 MPOW ones from Amazon.

All of them were decent for running but none of them have lasted more than 8 months sweat, rain etc.

The £15 ones on the market today are better than the £80 Jaybird ones I bought 3 years ago.

Considering buying a pair of bluetooth headphones as sick of the wires getting in the way, any recommendations guys?

Powerbeats wireless for me, I've been using them for about 3 years now and can't find any better.

Cheers for the input, have ordered the Bose SoundSports so hopefully they are worth it.

I use Sennheiser Momentum 2 Bluetooth in the office, they go for around £170, light with good battery times.

Back