Best Broony tribute ever!

If he is still playing professionally his current club should be mortified.. infact even if he's retired his family should be aswell lol

What actually is it? Looks like I’ve blocked whatever account it is on Instagram or they’ve blocked me.

Lustig starts off dressing up as Scott Brown with a student accent.

He then changes into himself and proceeds with tell the world he loves Scott Brown for 90 seconds.

The type of shit we would have peddled as success in the banter years.

'That's the guy Lustig that Kenty tore apart....he's aff eez nut man'

haha.jpg

Wow, that is uncomfortably bad. The attempt at humour at the start is beyond embarrassing, maybe even more embarrassing than the tribute afterwards.

Bawbaggery is strong in this one

After all these wee circle huddles, that's the best he could come up with..
"I love you"
Very touching, in a touchy-feely, special needs kind of a way, with the emphasis on touchy-feely.
It's very touching that he passed on the baton of Ryan Kent ripping the piss out of him, to ripping the piss out of Brown. Now that's real devotion.
In a wide field, that's cringe of the year so far, by a mile.

And there was me thinking I wanted to hear from Tommy Sheridan, turns out it was Lustig that made me happy

I grew up absolutely adoring players like Cooper and McCoist but never in a month of Sundays would I ever put a video up on the internet telling them how much I loved them.

This Guy has obviously slipped his carer :D

No surprise that it's that weird wrong 'un making slightly creepy, cringe virginal nonsense and actually thinking it worthy of sharing with the wider world.

Just a pity Brown isn't staying on for another season with them, it's been glorious.

Never actually realised before just how inbred he looks, first time I've properly seen him that close up.

Hang on, is he making fun of broony! He better hope Jackson doesn’t find out, that’s not on!

There's tweet stuff on MSN from yahoos to the maggot that makes peace process likening Lennon to Alex Ferguson at the weekend look positively pullitzer prize winning-ish

Oh dear lord. Writing was on the wall for this specimen, when Kenty sent him for a hotdog, at Ryan Jack's goal. Probably drafted his transfer request soon after. Rhat.

Back