Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Barisic

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Balogun

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Bassey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It’s got to be between Goldson and Tav. Both have been sensational. Goldson has been a rock and deserves it for me. He’s played every minute of every game and hasn’t really put a foot wrong. 9 goals conceded all season is remarkable. We are blessed to have such a good defence and stand in’s.

They have all played a part in this amazing season but Goldson has just stood out above all for me, by a distance really to be fair.

Another vote for Goldson. Have a real soft spot for Barisic however . Class act and not to be be messed with by anyone.

Easily Connor Goldson , the man has been a rock all season, played every minute of every game and scored a double against the poets

The defence have been amazing this season. However, Goldson has been a f**king rock. A mountain to get by.

Every is the squad has upped their game considerably this season.

Connor Goldson has been the rock 55 was built on though.

He has been the archetypal Rangers centre half we’ve needed since 2016.

Goldson by a mile. Tav has been brilliant aswell but I’m not quite sure I’d even refer to him as a “defender”

Every is the squad has upped their game considerably this season.

Connor Goldson has been the rock 55 was built on though.

He has been the archetypal Rangers centre half we’ve needed since 2016.

McGregor, Goldson and Davis have been giants in the spine of the team this season.

POTY for me. Never put a foot wrong and played every minute. Bonus points for scoring 2 against the cover up club :D

Goldsons transfer value isn't really spoken about and I don't ever want to sell him.
It would be almost impossible to replace such quality but it's safe to say it would take take a mammoth amount of money to sign a player of his caliber.
On the very rare occasions we actually concede the big man has rarely been at fault and leads the line like a warrior.
Maybe controversial, who knows, but Goldson over Bougherra and Cuellar for me. He is that good.

Just a wee side point. Thought young Nathan was great tonight.
No mistakes, very confident going forward.
We have no right back problems, for the future.

Goldson has been our best defender by a distance this season & he has totally proved me wrong.

Goldson, purely because he's a defender and Tav is more of an attacker.

Back