Best example of Beaton's incompetence to referee a football match

Choose the one that's top of the complaint letter

• Alfie taken out - unsure and no action one thing - yellow = bent ref

Votes: 166 69.5%
  • Arfield victim of dangerous late challenge while shooting wide

Votes: 68 28.5%
  • How dare you criticise me - You're not getting to take this free kick and...

Votes: 76 31.8%
  • ...I'm sending the manager off without any reprimand or discussion

Votes: 100 41.8%
  • No, Itten, you're only getting pulled, I need to see a punch or headbutt

Votes: 85 35.6%
  • Doc Stone edits my polls while not hanging out the back of a farmyard animal

Votes: 26 10.9%

• Total voters

SM™

Staff member
5 stick-on reasons to have Beaton taken to the cleaners and kicked out of football.

Which one's at the top if you're writing the letter? My choice is B - it was unbelievable.

I'm not sure of Andrew Waddell or Willie Young have gone as far to appease timothy.

He is incapable.

Gers must complain.

Beaton must be told to offer personal apology to Alfie, Arfield, and Itten - to manage again in League 2

All of the above with this added

image.jpg

Yellow card Alfredo.

5 stick-on reasons to have Beaton taken to the cleaners and kicked out of football.

Which one's at the top if you're writing the letter? My choice is B - it was unbelievable.

I'm not sure of Andrew Waddell or Willie Young have gone as far to appease timothy.

He is incapable.

Gers must complain.

Beaton must be told to offer personal apology to Alfie, Arfield, and Itten - to manage again in League 2
Agree but we need to be able to choose more than 1 option in your poll mate!

Livingston players with six yellow cards, all basically for fouls/rough play.

Rangers players with two yellow cards, one for a joke call on a dive, the other for time-wasting.

Scottish football at it's finest; sharing the yellows around for snide wee shirt pulls to kicking lumps out of Rangers players.

Last edited:
Aggressive language from the manager to the ref is a straight red, if that is what he’s claiming it is you can’t give him two yellows for it. The guy is a clown.

Booking Greegs was just trying to even up things even though it was the wrong decision.

That is how dangerous Beaton is. He doesn't ref to the law of the game he refs to how he thinks the game is going.

He reffed one of the worst performances I have seen in the Hibs game but I honestly don't think he is Clancy or Robertson level of blatancy.

Tonight was up there with vs Hibs 3 years ago in the most honking ref performance seen against a Rangers team and it's the same ref

Ach, he's just a bad ref, it's just coincidence all his bad decisions go against us or for our opposition.

Erm, I'm no statistician but those %ages look a bit out to me :))

Got to be booking Alfie - at best that's a ref guessing

VAR up here would be a waste of time.... can you imagine the standard of the people sitting judging stuff when this is the standard of the refs. I wouldn’t hold out much hope for VAR to improve anything up here, they’d have looked at Alfie’s tonight and changed it to red
And have everyone from Sky downwards ridiculing how unbelievable a decision it is.

Theres only so much cheating you can get away with before people start to suspend belief in “honest mistakes”.

The boy Devlin(of course he is) should have had a second yellow and a red. He was already on a booking and was penalised for pulling Borna’s shirt but wasn’t carded.

What’s the actual role of the 4th official, can he inform the ref of incidents he has seen, or is he just there to keep the dugouts in check.

Beaton tonight was still not as bad as he was at Ibrox a few seasons ago against HIVs when Stokes stayed on the park and Jack was sent off. The caant should never have set foot on a fitba park ever again after that.

Back