Best example of Beaton's incompetence to referee a football match

Choose the one that's top of the complaint letter

• Alfie taken out - unsure and no action one thing - yellow = bent ref

Votes: 166 69.5%
  • Arfield victim of dangerous late challenge while shooting wide

Votes: 68 28.5%
  • How dare you criticise me - You're not getting to take this free kick and...

Votes: 76 31.8%
  • ...I'm sending the manager off without any reprimand or discussion

Votes: 100 41.8%
  • No, Itten, you're only getting pulled, I need to see a punch or headbutt

Votes: 85 35.6%
  • Doc Stone edits my polls while not hanging out the back of a farmyard animal

Votes: 26 10.9%

• Total voters
he can only give a yellow if he knows for sure there was no contact,
as there was contact, he must have been guessing which he cant do (legally)
Morelos must live in his head. :shh:

Don't be fooled, Sky have played a massive part in that decision tonight with their constant which-hunt on Morelos.
I’m not fooled, I know rightly what the gruesome twosome have been at. But when even they can’t deny it’s a penalty and call it stonewall - then we are bordering on paranoia to claim that a VAR official could somehow or other bluff that off as a non penalty. It would be an incredulous decision.

All of the above with this added

image.jpg

Yellow card Alfredo.
Actually laughable.

Top level football in Scotland, ladies and gentlemen.

He booked 6 of their players, mainly for pulling jerseys/rugby tackles. However, when it happened in the box, no pen. Outstretched arm pulling a jersey - he could not have missed that. He saw it and chose not to give a pen - that is not incompetence. At best, he let the incident with Gerrard get to him, at worst - cheat.

Clancy is an out and out 19th Century Terrorist cheat.

Beaton’s an incompetent coward who was aided and abetted by a linesman called Francis Connor.

Booking Greegs was just trying to even up things even though it was the wrong decision.

That is how dangerous Beaton is. He doesn't ref to the law of the game he refs to how he thinks the game is going.

He reffed one of the worst performances I have seen in the Hibs game but I honestly don't think he is Clancy or Robertson level of blatancy.
You could actually see him trying to justify that booking into his mic talking to the other officials. Something like “I booked the other guy for the same”.

5 stick-on reasons to have Beaton taken to the cleaners and kicked out of football.

Which one's at the top if you're writing the letter? My choice is B - it was unbelievable.

I'm not sure of Andrew Waddell or Willie Young have gone as far to appease timothy.

He is incapable.

Gers must complain.

Beaton must be told to offer personal apology to Alfie, Arfield, and Itten - to manage again in League 2
%^*& him. We won. Knew we would and knew it'd be Alfredo. Was a great way to get the points. Heart attack, physcotic maniac actions all worth it. Bring on Saturday.
Beatons a bastard no doubt. Alfredos a real bluenose.

The thing is, he will be on another game at the weekend. No real consequences for another horror show.

Then when he's named as the ref in our next game, all the usual suspects will be having a go at anyone moaning about the appointment.

These referee's are earning a small fortune they should be asked to justify these descions. Players and managers are forced to face the media and explain sub par performances, no real reason why Refs shouldn't.

The thing is we shouldn’t be talking about refs tonight ,if they could do ther job properly we should be talking about the game . Some times they take the power to much to there heads ,and don’t realise that there here to officiated a game between to sides

I've changed it so you can vote on more than one SM, it's only fair :D
I was looking more for the one that was so bent it was at 360 degrees.

And having re-examined the claims every one of the penalty decisions was 360 degrees bent.

VAR up here would be a waste of time.... can you imagine the standard of the people sitting judging stuff kwhen this is the standard of the refs. I wouldn’t hold out much hope for VAR to improve anything up here, they’d have looked at Alfie’s tonight and changed it to red
I never understand this view, VAR would be a godsend for us, and worth an extra double points total over a season and it robbed us off a cup v them. They would be ridiculed at going against some of the decisions that have went against us over the last few years. I would take VAR in a minute up here.

Beaton looked angry even before a ball was kicked tonight, was making sarcastic faces at players during the game and dishing out yellow cards like they were going out of fashion. Seriously reckon somebody shit in his corn flakes at breakfast time. He's usually just a pish referee but he was angry and pish tonight.

A bad ref is bad to both teams,a ref who is bad to one team is a cheat.
No, he's not a cheat, and I'm going to be kind to him here.

The game that made him a target was significant in two ways.

1) We won it easily - put the frighteners on them - first win since coming back up
2) He booked 9 of them correctly, 1 of us correctly, and should've booked Alfie but didn't

Because they got a jolt and Beaton went easy on Morelos they went down a route that seen that drop every last piece of context from the 9 that were - rightly - booked.

Suddenly it was "9 of us, 1 of them, and he never booked Morelos. Clear hun. 9 of us, 1 of them."

They complained to the SFA about one unimportant mistake
Then someone finds a photo of him in a boozer used by Bears*
It gets in a paper that is known to do massive favours for that lot
That was it - case proven - hun - out to get us

That was a bump on the shoulder from the club, and the supporters added their mental to it.

They made that guy Emmanuel Goldstein for a month on football phone-ins.

That mob put the frighteners on him and the media was more than happy to join in. Meanwhile Beaton's shitting himself. I cannot imagine Rangers ever doing that.

He is mentally unfit to referee either of us, and it is a shame because he was very competent at first.

(* There's a photo of me in the Port Hibs club for Christ's sake!)

5 stick-on reasons to have Beaton taken to the cleaners and kicked out of football.

Which one's at the top if you're writing the letter? My choice is B - it was unbelievable.

I'm not sure of Andrew Waddell or Willie Young have gone as far to appease timothy.

He is incapable.

Gers must complain.

Beaton must be told to offer personal apology to Alfie, Arfield, and Itten - to manage again in League 2
This is going to be a long thread.

Booking Greegs for time wasting during a substitution

WTAF?

Booking Greegs for time wasting during a substitution

WTAF?
* THIS POST CONTAINS COMMERCIAL CONTENT *

That was when the daily curry turned up. Just seen the goalie with a "what the actual f*ck is going on here" confused face. Normally he'd be angered by that. Tonight it was more rules relaxed for the guy with special need.

Any time a long throw came into the box and there was a ruck of players and the whistle went.

You expected a penalty for nowt sooner or later, didn't you?

Eat chips, curry sauce and onions. The choice of the champions and mentally unstable admins.

He actually chased Gerrard down to send him off. SG said his initial piece, then made a comment when he was booked. He then turned as McAllister walked up next to him, said nothing and Beaton chased him down for the second yellow.

Absolute showboating from a bad referee.

No, he's not a cheat, and I'm going to be kind to him here.

The game that made him a target was significant in two ways.

1) We won it easily - put the frighteners on them - first win since coming back up
2) He booked 9 of them correctly, 1 of us correctly, and should've booked Alfie but didn't

Because they got a jolt and Beaton went easy on Morelos they went down a route that seen that drop every last piece of context from the 9 that were - rightly - booked.

Suddenly it was "9 of us, 1 of them, and he never booked Morelos. Clear hun. 9 of us, 1 of them."

They complained to the SFA about one unimportant mistake
Then someone finds a photo of him in a boozer used by Bears*
It gets in a paper that is known to do massive favours for that lot
That was it - case proven - hun - out to get us

That was a bump on the shoulder from the club, and the supporters added their mental to it.

They made that guy Emmanuel Goldstein for a month on football phone-ins.

That mob put the frighteners on him and the media was more than happy to join in. Meanwhile Beaton's shitting himself. I cannot imagine Rangers ever doing that.

He is mentally unfit to referee either of us, and it is a shame because he was very competent at first.

(* There's a photo of me in the Port Hibs club for Christ's sake!)
He's a cheating bastard mate

Beaton’s that bent of a ref I wonder if he’ll end up on Line Of Duty.

Get it right fuckin up him every time we still win despite the little smarmy, pathetic weasel trying everything in the book to bring us down. Him and Clancy are absolute fuds.

He’s a cheating bstrd or he’s under undue pressure to not appear to be aiding us in any way which Is just a different type of cheating bstrd.

Game against Hibs in 17/18 being the worst I’ve seen

Back