Best hotel walking distance from Ibrox

On matchdays before and after the game they don't give you a glass. Plastic squeezy cups you get which is never ideal.

On Sunday though I got my other half a double gin and tonic. I was given it in a small white plastic cup. The ones you get beside the water machines. An absolute joke. The good lady returned it to the bar and asked for it to be poured into a suitable container. This was after the game. There were plenty of glasses behind the bar.

Cheapest would be the ibis at the Springfield quay or travel lodge beside the Queen Elizabeth hospital. Both about 25 mins walk

Closest is the go urban hotel or village hotel.

if you are splashing out then the crowne plaza or radisson red with a river view

Was full off asylum seekers last I heard.
To be fair there was some decent Glasgow hotels full of asylum seekers and the homeless during lockdown.

*I'm not having a go at asylum seekers or the homeless. Just saying it wasn't only the crap hotels that were putting them up.

Cheapest would be the ibis at the Springfield quay or travel lodge beside the Queen Elizabeth hospital. Both about 25 mins walk

Closest is the go urban hotel or village hotel.

if you are splashing out then the crowne plaza or radisson red with a river view

its not really the cheapest I used to frequent it regularly but now use premier inn at pacific quay or at braehead

The old Swallow hotel is a great wee hotel, used to be a bit faulty towers haha but its called Go Urban Glasgow or something like that, really nice now, stayed there a few years ago, its not far at all :)

Try and use the Radisson Blu when I’m up for games but it seems as though Brondby are staying there for the match and it is booked out.

In the Motel One for this game, which is half the price and in the same location. Ideal for Central, the subway and the delights of the Imperial Bar.

Try and use the Radisson Blu when I’m up for games but it seems as though Brondby are staying there for the match and it is booked out.

In the Motel One for this game, which is half the price and in the same location. Ideal for Central, the subway and the delights of the Imperial Bar.

Motel One is decent, great location

Back