• The Davis Overhead Kick

Votes: 40 9.2%
  • The Morelos OF 4-1 Peach

Votes: 68 15.6%
  • Every Reaction from McGregor

Votes: 73 16.8%
  • The Invasion Of Carcharodon Carcharias / The Barrier Reef Riots

Votes: 53 12.2%
  • The Phenomenonal Gaffer Scenes At Ibrox (from tune blasting detour amongst Bears to dressing room wi

Votes: 157 36.1%

• Total voters

Tugay1872

Lmao, I know, I know ... Another f**king poll? :)) but haven't seen one this specific. Apologies for missing out any other golden moments of this unforgettable year, but listed four real highlights for me are truly sunk down in the memory of this year's achievements. Any other suggestions ?

going in a huff and not voting when you didn't include JDs pass into the net .sublime and def up there as a major memory for me anyhow and ryan jacks goal recently too was superb .
greegs save from the junkie right up there as well .
you know what its like trying to pick a poty . loads of superb stuff that just doesn't deserve to be forgotten .can't wait for the review cd .prob need 5 discs to hold it all . a box set .now theres an idea :))

Outwith Rangers, the post that night ross county beat celtic.

My boy has just scored the winner against the tims. That night, even the most cautious of us knew the job was done.
Can remember that night, you mentioning your boy. Well in the young man, not just for bear reasons but a good score to mark as a player .

going in a huff and not voting when you didn't include JDs pass into the net .sublime and def up there as a major memory for me anyhow and ryan jacks goal recently too was superb .
greegs save from the junkie right up there as well .
you know what its like trying to pick a poty . loads of superb stuff that just doesn't deserve to be forgotten .can't wait for the review cd .prob need 5 discs to hold it all . a box set .now theres an idea :))
Jack's was an old fashioned screamer, a bit of the hit and hope you connect. Turned out perfect.

Roofe's was a little bit of opportunism albeit beautifully executed. But.....

JD's pass was simply one of the most perfectly executed goals I have seen in a long time. It was pure genius, like a bergkamp, Henry, Messi in their prime.

Such a shame that goal was scored in Scotland. Does not get the exposure it deserves.

The UB video after 2 nil at the piggery
That changed the landscape of EVERYTHING.

It’s went from them tying scarfs to goalposts to us utterly ripping the shite out of them at every turn as they flounder and struggle their way through the biggest season in their own history.

That was the day that we reclaimed not only our derby and our pride, but our whole city. That was the day for me when we could say to them “can you see us noo”

Pedent here. I suppose none of the options in the poll really affected 55.

2 in Europe, 1 in the cup, 1 was 2 months after it was won. I suppose it was also a cup loss that caused the sharknado.

Defoe v Livingston.
Kent megging the sheep player and scoring a screamer.
Jones v Motherwell.
Aribo v Ross County.
Tav v Dundee United.

All individual crackers,amongst plenty others missed out.

Sounds weird, but in a season where we have gubbed most teams at least once and racked up a huge number of goals, I think there are four 1-0 wins that sum up us becoming the relentless and unbeaten 55 time champions.

Kilmarnock away 1-0. We hung on and got away with a huge result in a way we all said we would have dropped points in previous seasons.
Celtic home 1-0. Played quite poorly, outplayed for periods, but we found a way to win. A Walter like victory over them, and just cemented the feeling we were now top dogs.
Hibs away 1-0. January looked tough with hard away games. Winning that night took me from expecting the title to knowing we were winning it.
Livingston away 1-0. We were winning it anyway by then, but it set up the weekend party and it had been a while since we scored such a late winner.

Sounds weird, but in a season where we have gubbed most teams at least once and racked up a huge number of goals, I think there are four 1-0 wins that sum up us becoming the relentless and unbeaten 55 time champions.

Kilmarnock away 1-0. We hung on and got away with a huge result in a way we all said we would have dropped points in previous seasons.
Celtic home 1-0. Played quite poorly, outplayed for periods, but we found a way to win. A Walter like victory over them, and just cemented the feeling we were now top dogs.
Hibs away 1-0. January looked tough with hard away games. Winning that night took me from expecting the title to knowing we were winning it.
Livingston away 1-0. We were winning it anyway by then, but it set up the weekend party and it had been a while since we scored such a late winner.
Agreed, these 1 nils were massive
Killie at St Johnstone 1 nil at home were great wins as well

Latest posts

Back