• The Davis Overhead Kick

Votes: 40 9.2%
  • The Morelos OF 4-1 Peach

Votes: 68 15.6%
  • Every Reaction from McGregor

Votes: 73 16.8%
  • The Invasion Of Carcharodon Carcharias / The Barrier Reef Riots

Votes: 53 12.2%
  • The Phenomenonal Gaffer Scenes At Ibrox (from tune blasting detour amongst Bears to dressing room wi

Votes: 157 36.1%

• Total voters
It's all been part of the fun. The post from the lad who posted his son scored against ross county, had a 1,000 likes in about half an hour.

It's one of my favourite memories of this seasons journey.

That was up there with the thread of the Ryan Kent signing, in fact even better.

One of the most special moments over an absolutely hysterical 6 months.

Ive both laughed & cried more than ever this season.

ITS BEEN A BLAST !!!!

That was up there with the thread of the Ryan Kent signing, in fact even better.

One of the most special moments over an absolutely hysterical 6 months.

Ive both laughed & cried more than ever this season.

ITS BEEN A BLAST !!!!
I remember the next day as I had a walk over to braehead. Weather was nice and I had the spring in the step, you'll all know that satisfactory spring in the step moment.

For me, it still has to happen and that will be when SG, coaches , staff & all of the players walk out on to the park in a full Ibrox Stadium to receive their much deserved congrats. They had better get some extra bolts on the roof because they are going to be needed.

In terms of individual moments this is the greatest season ever. We've scored about ten goals that would have claims to goal of the season in any given year. That's before we take into account any of the celebrations, Alfie breaking his scum duck before nutmegging Brown and scoring a screamer. McGregor's save in Prague the best I've ever seen. The dressing room celebrations. The African takeover of Rangers social media when Zungu signed.

I could go on and on and on - and we haven't even lifted the trophy yet!

Getting beat 1nil by Motherwell with 75 minutes gone. Bang in 3 in the last 15 minutes. That was the turning point for me.
I agree totally. This was a test of character as we had just lost 3-2 away to St. Mirren on the Wednesday night. Motherwell scored early doors then defended from then, a massive result and that was the catalyst for 55....

I was going for Roofes goal, but them I read your post and it asked for best individual moment of 55...... which I don't really associate with 55 as for me, its all about the league this year with Europe being a lovely bonus.

When that lot announced they were gonna keep Lennon as manager,

gave me a clear vision,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

going in a huff and not voting when you didn't include JDs pass into the net .sublime and def up there as a major memory for me anyhow and ryan jacks goal recently too was superb .
greegs save from the junkie right up there as well .
you know what its like trying to pick a poty . loads of superb stuff that just doesn't deserve to be forgotten .can't wait for the review cd .prob need 5 discs to hold it all . a box set .now theres an idea :))
One of the top league goals for me and epitomized
the man

Back