Best Performance By UK Based Team CL This Week

cammy02

So what do you think.
1. Man City winning in Napoli
2. Tottenham thrashing Real Madrid
3. Brave, brave Celtic completely outplaying Bayern but unjustly losing 2-1 at home.

Only in feckin Scotland

So what do you think.
1. Man City winning in Napoli
2. Tottenham thrashing Real Madrid
3. Brave, brave Celtic completely outplaying Bayern but unjustly losing 2-1 at home.

Only in feckin Scotland

Bayern reserves at that

Meanwhile a team from Cyprus drew home and away versus borussia dortmund. Bet their media aren't giving it laldy about reaching new heights and "competing with europe's elite".

Bayern were brave facing Thumb and the rest of the Valiant Vagrants on Halloween.
SPT_20140303_FOO_060_30849453_I1.JPG

Spurs were superb but was it a shock?

Madrid have been really poor lately and came into that game off the back of a defeat to a newly promoted side.

That aura of invincibility they had has been well and truly shattered.

They'll be dining out on that 2-1 home defeat to Bayern reserves for years to come.

This is the week the Scottish mhedia went full retard!

Still makes me laugh the reaction to Celtic's defeat from our media the other night. McLean and Sutton are still stuck to their commentary chairs after blowing their loads.

Spurs was a great result, albeit Madrid have been well off form by their own standards lately. I think City winning in Napoli was just as impressive as they are currently top of Seria A

All joking aside, City for me. They were outstanding last night, they'll be in the mix come April/May time. Obviously great result for Spurs but Madrid are a shambles at the moment so I don't think it was ridiculous to think that Spurs would beat them.

Without a doubt, option 3.

%^*& winning, as long as you are brave and think you go down in a glorious way, dominating the match that's all that matters.

Option 3. Great achievement to have missed out on qualifying after four games. Also kept up their proud record of not winning a home game under Brenda.

Spurs were great. But I couldn’t get over how bad Madrid were. They must have had more stray passes last night than their last five games combined.

No City result counts due to the financial farce they have become.

Spurs were fantastic although Real are coming apart at the seams...in dreadful run of form.

Liverpool are easy to ignore.

So that leaves ra hoops...Europe's bravest team. The Winners in our hearts...

No City result counts due to the financial farce they have become.

Spurs were fantastic although Real are coming apart at the seams...in dreadful run of form.

Liverpool are easy to ignore.

So that leaves ra hoops...Europe's bravest team. The Winners in our hearts...

Regardless of cash City are the best footballing team I have seen from Englandshire.

If Pope Brendan had that money, they might have been looking at a draw against the Munchen B team

Advocaats side were the better team losing 1 - 0 in Munich against Bayern in the CL when Mols went off injured. Dont recall the media fawning over us at the time.
In fact we were winning away games against PSV Eindhoven and Monaco in the CL around that time , results Brenda and todays unwashed could only masturbate to.
Dont recall the media giving Rangers much praise at all.

I would say the Man City result for a UK based team but agree that Bayern reserves had the best result overall.

City,Manchester city.
Followed by septics fantastic 1-2 defeat by Bayern Munich reserve team.

Option 3.
The Mhedia response:-
"Best atmosphere ever. Best performance ever. Teams scared to play us.
Oh shit just remembered we got beaten"

Must've been Chelsea. If the rats were great getting beat 1.2 then Chelsea must've been fantastic getting pumped 3.0

Back