Best place for a scarf?

PaxBritannica

So my firstborn was supposed to be due on the twelfth, but it looks like it’s a bit eager to arrive and could be here any day now. Where’s the best place to get a scarf for them? Absolutely hee haw from the club, which is piss poor.

Cracking stuff here and great quality

So my firstborn was supposed to be due on the twelfth, but it looks like it’s a bit eager to arrive and could be here any day now. Where’s the best place to get a scarf for them? Absolutely hee haw from the club, which is piss poor.
Theres bar scarves in the Ibrox shop, I saw them yesterday

Not really that random. It’s to be put away until I take them to their first game. :rolleyes:
Thats part of the first game experience is it not, first scarf n aw that.

What if they think the one you bought them is a shiter.

The big rush you seem to be in to buy a scarf before it drops is random, no getting away from that.

Anyway, congratulations when the day comes!

50 quid - give or take a few zloty's
I'll see what she quotes and maybe offer more for a more intricate design. Trick will be getting good quality embroidery as these badges don't look easy unless she has a trick. She makes suits and stuff so the scarf and basic striped colours will be good but will have to see if she can do good quality in the badges. I'd pay her well if I'm confident she can do it. I'll ask her to go for the angled edge like the traditional silk one. If it's affordable I'll then see about tassels as well. Pretty sure at the very least I'll get a nice scarf in blue white and red if nothing else and I'd take that rather than spoil it with a half arsed attempt at the logo with a B instead of an R and an E instead of an F with jagged edges. Her English isn't great so don't want to end up with Gay Eddie or something instead of Aye Ready.

I'll see what she quotes and maybe offer more for a more intricate design. Trick will be getting good quality embroidery as these badges don't look easy unless she has a trick. She makes suits and stuff so the scarf and basic striped colours will be good but will have to see if she can do good quality in the badges. I'd pay her well if I'm confident she can do it. I'll ask her to go for the angled edge like the traditional silk one. If it's affordable I'll then see about tassels as well. Pretty sure at the very least I'll get a nice scarf in blue white and red if nothing else and I'd take that rather than spoil it with a half arsed attempt at the logo with a B instead of an R and an E instead of an F with jagged edges. Her English isn't great so don't want to end up with Gay Eddie or something instead of Aye Ready.

Good luck pal - let us know how it looks - and if it's good, we'll need her contact.

Someone put a link on here a year or two back and it was the most cracking ‘bar scarf’ ever, wasn’t even an official rangers scarf but it was our colours. Was around £100 for a f**kin scarf though! (Needles to say I didn’t get it!)

Is everybody just brushing past the fact he's buying his newborn baby a scarf?

How very random!
Don’t see it random at all. I think it’s lovely touch

I got my first scarf from my dad on my first game at 7 years of age, unfortunately someone took it from me and never got it back and I’m totally gutted as although only an old bar scarf held so much sentimental value for me. Absolutley gutted

Great photo mate.

I was 2 and a half when my old man bought me my first scarf in 1975 when won the league and I've still got it to this day, but sadly no photos of me wearing it at the time.

My Mum said I was wrapped up like a Rangers Mummy in it on a boiling hot day and I guess this photo is as near as possible, so thanks again.

I met a few Hamburg fans in Leipzig they were at uni there and came to soak in the atmosphere.

They said they'd tried to get bar scarves unsuccessfully, I said I'd get them 3 and post them over, still not had time to go into the shop before a game. A bit poor really that we don't have them online.

Back