Best place to park for home games?

LoyalAndBlue82

Official Ticketer
I've not been to a home game since the new parking restrictions came in place

Where would be the best area to park, so I can get back on M8 /M74 east bound relatively easily after the game?

Ideally about a 20 min walk max from the stadium if possible?

Thanks bears

I rarely drive to Ibrox but I park over the motorway in the industrial estate near Trespass. Plenty of parking and not a long walk

Edit not sure if this is affected by restrictions

Where would be the best area to park, so I can get back on M8 /M74 east bound relatively easily after the game?

Thanks bears
Would you not be better with sheilds road park and ride subway subway q was going down quickly last week

we park down at seaward street - its about a 30 min walk to the stadium from there - but straight onto the motorway to go home.

Pre covid I used to park at Sheilds Road park and ride when I had the car.

It was a fiver for parking and return on the underground. Underground to Ibrox then walked back, takes about 30/40 minutes.

Couldn’t be easier getting back onto the motorway as well.

Used to park up near the entrance to bellahouston leisure centre. Was usually quite quick for me back heading east on m8 after game .

We use the Carpark behind the Louden. It can be a quick getaway but you need to be quick back to the car and down onto the road where the buses park and rejoin PRW down near the KP Louden.

£150 for the season.

Last Sunday we spent around 10 minutes driving round all the side streets before finally finding a space .

We use the Carpark behind the Louden. It can be a quick getaway but you need to be quick back to the car and down onto the road where the buses park and rejoin PRW down near the KP Louden.

£150 for the season.

Any chance you could PM me some details how I might buy a season pass? Thanks

Surely the Albion car park would be ideal for getting straight onto M8 East? I think it might even be free?

I’ve parked in the Industrial estate near the trespass factory for 15 years, never a problem, though it has got noticeably busier in recent years with fewer people going on supporters buses and more taking their cars.

Surely the Albion car park would be ideal for getting straight onto M8 East? I think it might even be free?
The Albion will be back to £10 entry I would imagine.
Also a nightmare generally to get out of.

I rarely drive to Ibrox but I park over the motorway in the industrial estate near Trespass. Plenty of parking and not a long walk

That's where I park. Done it for Brighton game and there didnt appear to be any restrictions

Any chance you could PM me some details how I might buy a season pass? Thanks
How would I go about buying this for the season?

We usually just pay on the first day of the season lads. We have been allocated a number which has ran on for a few years now. I'll be heading to do it today. Obviously unsure what the state of play is since covid etc. If you are looking for today just head over and ask the question. I think there are always spots kept back for 'pay on the pay folk as well.

I'll let you both know how I get on regardless.

I used to park it at the Indian restaurant at bellahouston park. Don’t know if it’s still there. £3!!

There are now double yellow lines on Paisley road west from Broomloan road at the M8 junction all the way up to Bellahouston drive where the turning for the sports centre is.

Over the bridge (Beech Ave, Torridon Ave etc).

Been parking there for years.

You need to be there 1.5 hours before.

But you can leave at the the FT whistle, be back at you car within 10 mins max. And on the motorway within about 3/4 mins.

The process of getting off my seat at Ibrox to sitting on my couch in EK takes 35 mins - and that’s when it’s full capacity.

Easy. No, stress.

Thanks bears
I park down in Drumoyne on Shieldhall Rd just up a bit from the shops and roundabout, it's a 25 min walk, but you can get through the Clyde tunnel and also onto the M8 quickly.

We usually just pay on the first day of the season lads. We have been allocated a number which has ran on for a few years now. I'll be heading to do it today. Obviously unsure what the state of play is since covid etc. If you are looking for today just head over and ask the question. I think there are always spots kept back for 'pay on the pay folk as well.

I'll let you both know how I get on regardless.
Great info. Thanks very much

Quite possibly the worst thread ever
I’ll back that up with the worst reply ever.

I’ve parked at various spots over the years and can honestly say I think I’ve found the perfect place to park to get back onto the motorway sharpish. I also stay to the final whistle every game.

I’m not saying where it is as it will just get busier.

The perfect parking spot is out there you just need to find it.

Park at Sherbrooke castle and walk over takes 15 mins we and my son would do that although I’ve just moved two mins away from the Sherbrooke so it’s ideal now for a walk across!

Always park at back of bellahouston park without a problem and roughly 15min walk to ground when with the wee one. Straight back down the 77 for me when heading home to Ayrshire.

Normally park at the Quay and its about a 15 / 20 minute walk then by the time you get back to the motor its fairly quiet and you can get on the motorway in about 5 / 10 minutes.

Back