Best Rangers Goals From Outside The 18 Yard Box

Gazza and Albertz scored absolute screamers in the same game at Easter Road.

DJ in the first ever Premier League game v Celtic.

What a brilliant thread. Thanks to everyone that's posted, especially Bears with a better memory than me. :))

Oh! The Konterman goal for me. My seat in the Mount Florida stand was directly behind him when he struck it. I knew it was a goal when it left his foot. Magic memory.

Pedro Mendes (aka my own personal Jesus) vs the orcs at san giro.

End of thread!

Dont remember being covered in so much beer before or since.

You almost have to split it into 2 and put the rockets against the moon rockets into a category of their own to give other goals a chance.

Miller
Wilkins
Thern
Numan
Albertso
Konterman
Ferguson (Free Kick)
Mendes
Ness
McKay

It's hard to be objective about wonderstrikes against Celtic.

Outside of old firm games maybe Hateley against Leeds or Nacho against Falkirk I'm the Cup final because we were so bad and didn't look like scoring until he pulled that out and it was an unbelievable goal.

Charlie Adam under the wall while the holy goalie was shouting "jump".

Konterman (hence username)

And I'd actually go Tav FK v Hibs too.

Can’t find the video but one that always sticks out that I remember vividly was Laudrup vs the sheep, 9IAR season at Pittodrie and Nicky Walker comes way out of his box, Laudrup rounds him and chips it in from about 25-30 yards.

Others worth a mention - Jig vs the Sheep at Ibrox in 2007, half volley from miles out. Might’ve been his first goal for us (?)

Arteta vs Dunfermline at East End Park when he basically did the splits to control the ball then curled into the top corner.

Can’t find the video but one that always sticks out that I remember vividly was Laudrup vs the sheep, 9IAR season at Pittodrie and Nicky Walker comes way out of his box, Laudrup rounds him and chips it in from about 25-30 yards.

Others worth a mention - Jig vs the Sheep at Ibrox in 2007, half volley from miles out. Might’ve been his first goal for us (?)

Arteta vs Dunfermline at East End Park when he basically did the splits to control the ball then curled into the top corner.

What a thread.

If you're talking about the best individual goal for technique, I don't think you can beat Tav's against Peterhead at Hampden. It really doesn't matter who the opposition is there, it's just a world class goal.

Behind that I couldn't split Mendes and McKay v them.

This thread is actually the first time since the game I've saw Halliday's in the Scottish Cup Final. What a fucking strike, but it breaks my heart because it should have been the winner and an iconic moment in our history.

Back