BunkMoreland

Official Ticketer
What's the best that you remember?

2002 Scottish Cup Final

Is there a twist in the tale?
LOVENKRANDS

Super Ally does it again

What say you?

"Brown's challenge was a strong one and a good one and now Durrant is leading the charge, here's Hateley, McCoist on the far side...it's a super goal! And Rangers now, have thoroughly killed off this European Cup tie. The joy on the face of Ally McCoist as he registers goal number 29 of the season"
There was commentary for this goal on the treble twins CD version of Follow Follow that said "Walter Smith turns and salutes us" - one of my favourite goals.

that was a brilliant listen. I watched that game in a pub in edinburgh full of tims, me and one other guy in the boozer went mental for the goals, i only never got my head kicked in cos I was with pals who were mostly neutral but a couple were tims. Also remember some wee gallus prick elbowing me out the way to get to the bar on about 85 mins to get a bottle of champagne, and a neutral pal of mine noising said gallus prick up about fifteen minutes later - "want me to open that for you, ye no gonna drink it, ill gie you a fiver for it...

"OH MY WORD ITS A GOAL"
"it maybe the biggest fluke in europe this season but who cares........"
brian moore "durrant leading the charge.......heres hately.......... mccoist at the far side.......ITS A SUPER GOAL"

"THAT........IS............JUST............BRILLIANT" pedros goal against them

Although i was at Pittodrie in 87 the last few mins commentary on Snyde still get me.
pre Sky etc. so all Bears had to listen to was a radio commentary for our first title in years.
Oh and all the rest mentioned previously.

"Brown's challenge was a strong one and a good one and now Durrant is leading the charge, here's Hateley, McCoist on the far side...it's a super goal! And Rangers now, have thoroughly killed off this European Cup tie. The joy on the face of Ally McCoist as he registers goal number 29 of the season"
That’s the one for me

Ian Crocker has had a couple of good ones on title days

"Villiain last week, hero this week" After Kyle Lafferty's opener at Tannadice

"This is incredible, this is remarkable, this is extraordinary, wrapping up the title in no time" after the third at Rugby Park

What's the best that you remember?

2002 Scottish Cup Final

Is there a twist in the tale?
LOVENKRANDS

Super Ally does it again

What say you?
"Its back with Wilkins........absolutely magnificent from Ray Wilkins.......well, a goal made in England, the throw in from Stevens the header on from Terry Butcher, the stunning volley from Wilkins, it's 3-1 to Rangers !"

Back