Best Seinfeld episode

Art Vandelay

As you can see from my avi, bit of a Seinfeld fan :) For me the best episode is the outing where George and Jerry have to defend themselves form the journalist claiming they are gay, hilarous.

That's a hell of a tricky one.

Everything from season 3 onwards is comedy gold.

Personally I'll go for The Bubble Boy.

"It's Moops!"

Greatest comedy series ever produced...either side of the Atlantic. Impossible to say the best episode, but right off my head either Bizarro world, or the one where George does the opposite of his natural instincts :D

The Marine Biologist episode for me. Georges speech at the end is one of the all time great sitcom moments.

The Marine Biologist episode for me. Georges speech at the end is one of the all time great sitcom moments.

That speech was written at the last minute as filming was ending, and Jason Alexander memorized it in about 10 minutes.

Seen every episode, but for me the Library Detective was awesome

Kramer: "The library investigator's name is actually Bookman?
Jerry "It's true."
Kramer "That's amazing. That's like an ice cream man named Cone."

Jerry's face when Bookman is grilling him is brilliant too, he cracks up.

FineDisguisedBoaconstrictor-size_restricted.gif

"The soup nazi" or "the serenity now"

Near impossible to choose though. It's the funniest show ever, jam packed full of quality episodes.

Also love "the calzone"'and "the comeback"

"Oh yeah, well the jerk store called, and they're running out of you". Also pissing myself just thinking about Jerry's girlfriend with the man hands

Brilliant comedy - one of the best. Strangely, though, I never felt the Elaine actress (thingy Dreyfuss) really fitted in with the rest of the cast.

Near impossible to choose though. It's the funniest show ever, jam packed full of quality episodes.

"Oh yeah, well the jerk store called, and they're running out of you". Also pissing myself just thinking about Jerry's girlfriend with the man hands

Basically all the episodes above are brilliant the soup nazi genius' no soup for you' and teh two effeminate guys stealing the arnoir (spelling) from Kramer genius :)

There's a bit in the calzone where Jerry gets stopped while speeding and the cop tells him the speed limit and then asks how fast Jerry thinks he was going.
"A lot faster than that" his delivery of that line still cracks me up just thinking about it.

Any episode with Frank Costanza in it is genius.

"A festivus, for the rest of us!"

Without a doubt, the best sitcom ever. Just recently finished re-watching it all on Amazon Prime. 'The Marine Biologist' is a favourite of mine too, Kramer's line "Is that a Titleist?" kills me every time. Also 'The Doll' is great, mainly for Frank & Kramer's attempt at playing pool in the tiny room.

Season 7 was magnificent. In the first episode Jerry breaks up with his girlfriend because she eats her peas one at a time.

Jerry: Well...actually, we kind of broke up.

George: You what?

Jerry: Well, you know, we were having dinner the other night, and she's got this strangest habit. She eats her peas one at a time. You've never seen anything like it. It takes her an hour to finish them. I mean, we've had dinner other times. I've seen her eat Corn Niblets. But she scooped them.

George: . . . she scooped her niblets?

Jerry: Yes. That's what was so vexing.
:D

The last episode was great too, with the soup nazi and bubble boy returning.

What was the episode with the high talker, that was hilarious? The fella spoke like a woman resulting in phone call confusion.

Without a doubt, the best sitcom ever. Just recently finished re-watching it all on Amazon Prime. 'The Marine Biologist' is a favourite of mine too, Kramer's line "Is that a Titleist?" kills me every time. Also 'The Doll' is great, mainly for Frank & Kramer's attempt at playing pool in the tiny room.

Same here. Even though I've got the bloody whole series on DVD. I'll probably watch it through again next year. It's comedy gold.

Love them all, especially ones with Newman in them.
Also Jerry Stiller as Frank Costanza is one of the best comedy characters ever.

Last edited:
Most have been mentioned but love 'The Opposite' where George starts doing the opposite of every instinct he's ever had and his fortunes change whilst Elaine's turn bad.

Also 'The Red Dot' - 'Was that wrong?'

The episode in the car dealership or Festivus. Also love the episode with Frank Costanza having his traumatic flashbacks to his time as a military chef.

Back