Best Seinfeld episode

Too many to recite. The best comedy program ever written. The half and half cookie. Jerry stealing the marble rye from Ibrox. The parking spot episode. The ugly baby, the girlfriend with the massage table. The girl who dropped something in Jerry's toilet. Several mentioned already.

Larry David is a genius. Looking forward to the return of Curb Your Enthusiasm in October.

All great, the one they got to a cabin at the sea and they all see georges birds tits, he goes mental because he hasnt seen them yet.

Even the one they are taking about the position of the second button of a shirt is good. It is so inane, but wow!

Kramer! Levels, its all about levels. or his power shower!

The Ex-Girlfriend was genious
M...

The Jimmy. Kramers reaction when Mel Torme is singing to him is amazing!

"Jimmy's Down!"

Currently on season 3 , watching the episode where jerry gets his car stolen.

On the phone to the burglar

"Did you steal my car?"
"Yes i did"
"But thats my car!"
" i didnt know it was yours" :D

The one where George gets flagged for taking an expensive book into the bookstore toilet was gold. Also love the Jackie Chiles episodes where he is slowly destroyed by Kramer's stupid lawsuits.

got every dvd boxset......totally amazing comedy

some recurring characters are brilliant

Jackie Chiles

J Peterman

George Steinbrenner....voiced amazingly by Larry D

and who can forget uncle Leo

Thought of the Librarian when I saw the thread. Philip Baker Hall is outstanding in it. You can see Jerry struggling not to laugh during the whole scene.

I also loved the Merv Griffin Show - where Kramer finds the remnants of the set in the rubbish and builds it in his flat :D

The one where George gets flagged for taking an expensive book into the bookstore toilet was gold. Also love the Jackie Chiles episodes where he is slowly destroyed by Kramer's stupid lawsuits.

"They're selling coffee, bran muffins, you're surrounded by reading material. It's entrapment!"

The one where George resigned and then tried to go back to work the next day like it had never happened. I think our previous manager must have liked that one too!

As close to perfect tv as you can get, only Curb comes close unsurprisingly. Not watched any for a couple of years and reading this thread puts you right in the mood to binge watch. Difficult to pick a favourite but 'The Contest' might just shade it..."You'll be out before we get the check!"

The one where George resigned and then tried to go back to work the next day like it had never happened. I think our previous manager must have liked that one too!

Larry actually did that in real life, quit SNL (IIRC) and realised he made a mistake so went into work the next day and pretended it never happened :D

First episode I ever saw, George's wife to be, who he hates, dies, from an allergic reaction to the stamps from the wedding invites. brilliant.

George's answering machine when he's trying to avoid breaking up with his girlfiend. :D

'The Chinese Restaurant', 'The Pen', 'The Red Dot', and 'The Subway' are all among my favourites, but 'The Contest' is a class apart!! Brilliant!!

"The Pen" is fantastic, Jewish comedy at its very best. One of my favourite episodes, and the only episode not to feature George....Jason Alexander was furious about it and it never happened again.

Back