Best time to make a Rangers pilgrimage?

indianabluenose

I want to come to Glasgow sometime next season to see Rangers and come to Ibrox. When would you recommend coming? I would like to time it so I can watch an away game in a Rangers bar and a home match in Ibrox. Should I try to do it during a European match?

Best wait til the fixtures for next season are released.

Not ideal I know but we don't know who we are playing, where we are playing or even when we are playing.

You could end up booking for a week where we play away one weekend in the league, away in Europe and away the following week in the league.

I don't think we get the fixtures til early to mid July for the league and euro fixtures are 2/3 weeks notice.

Depending on the away game I think you would have a good chance of getting an away ticket as well. Pretty sure fixtures are normally released early/mid June so you don't have too long to wait and see.

How many would be attending the games?

Tickets may be hard to come by, so worth keeping that in mind.

Fixtures are out 21 June. If we make the Europa league group stage you could easily get 3 games in a week between Europe on the Thursday, league game on sunday then league cup or league the following midweek.

If you want two games in a week (at least) then early in the season is probably best. Early season is probably best in terms of optimism still abounding as well. I would have suggested around the first game at Ibrox against the Dhims but you’ll never get a ticket. Maybe plan around the first away game at Aberdeen and have that as your away game for viewing in the pub then whatever game you can at Ibrox.

Definitely August or September I’d say though.

I want to come to Glasgow sometime next season to see Rangers and come to Ibrox. When would you recommend coming? I would like to time it so I can watch an away game in a Rangers bar and a home match in Ibrox. Should I try to do it during a European match?

Try to make it a weekend when the Founders Trail is on, you don’t know the history of this magnificent club till you’ve gone on the tour ending up in Ibrox tour.

I would definitely say the best time is while your alive.
Wait for the fixtures to come out and work it from there.

Back