Best Views in the stadium?

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
What’s everyone’s opinions?

I’ve pretty much always sat in the Copland Rear. I like it up there. The atmosphere used to be good too.

For best views I would probably say around halfway line on the Govan Rear - although the sun could be a pain in the arse in the summer.

Front and central Main Stand pretty good too.

Enclosure is prob the last section I’d want to sit. Prefer to be higher up.

What’s everyone’s opinions?

I’ve pretty much always sat in the Copland Rear. I like it up there. The atmosphere used to be good too.

For best views I would probably say around halfway line on the Govan Rear - although the sun could be a pain in the arse in the summer.

Front and central Main Stand pretty good too.

Enclosure is prob the last section I’d want to sit. Prefer to be higher up.
Front central cd is awesome

I've never had a bad view in any of the rear sections of the 3 "new" stands. I've occasionally been in MLF and it's good but not the same atmosphere, as club Deck creates a low roof. Front row of the Club Deck is the best I've experienced.

If I could choose any seat in the stadium it would be the front row of Bar 72, at the half way line looking directly across to the Directors Box.
Luckily enough, that is exactly where I sit. Absolutely stunning seat. I was front and central in the club deck back in the day as well, also a cracking seat. But the view looking across at the tunnel / main stand in all it's glory swings it.

Had mates card for a few games at bar 72 right at the front not far off half way line hard to beat to be honest as I’m Copland rear.

If I could choose any seat in the stadium it would be the front row of Bar 72, at the half way line looking directly across to the Directors Box.

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^

View from around their is outstanding, plus the comfy seats :D

I don’t know where the best is but when the Copland Road end stand first opened we had seats right at the back. That’s when I first discovered that I needed glasses.

Obviously near the half way line in the main stand or Govan rear for view but everyone will have a preference.

Usually sit Govan lower but sat at the Liverpool legends game upper tier at the front with the sun directly in my face until it dropped behind the main stand

I'm GR5 Row D trying the get closer to halfway line as I'm now tired of being re-seated in Europe. GR bang on half way line Row K ish

I sit near the back of CF2 and it's a cracking view, especially when attacking the Copland. Best I've sat in was Govan Rear in terms of seeing the whole pitch.

I've had two seats in MFN for well over 30 years and they're great seats.
So much so that I've kept the pair of them even although my lads been living out of the country for the last five years, I've been unable to attend a lot of matches in the last two seasons due to an injury and like most of us, I don't even know how many games we'll be allowed into next season but I just can't let them go...they're too precious!

I used to have my book at the MRD.

I liked the view but atmosphere was flat.

I used to sit in Copland Rear which was decent.

BF I like when your closer to the action.

WE and EE are decent but when your near the back at my height it ain't fun.

Best view I've had was corporate in the club deck, not far along from half way line, great high view of the game and without the rubbish leg room in the rest of the club deck. Next best was right next to the directors box, great view as well.

MLF, to get a better seat - you’d need to sit on Dave Kings lap.
Quite a few years ago I used to get invited quite a lot to hospitality in one of my suppliers boxes in the Argyle Suite, it used to be David Murray's old box and it was right on the halfway line.
As you'd expect, the hospitality was 5* and the view was the best in the house but as someone famous once said "you can't beat the roar of the grease pies and the smell of the crowd"...or something like that!
;)

I always prefer the side stands as opposed to behind the goal. I used to have a season ticket in the Govan rear around the centre, cracking view. Now that I just go on a match by match basis I like the main stand front.

Personally, I prefer the view from the press gantry. Its a wee bit lower and a slightly shallower angle to the pitch
That's a sore one with me, why have our haters got one of, if not the best seats in the stadium.
Relegate them to somewhere with a restricted view, preferably outside the park.

Had hospitality once in club europe second front row in the CD got to admit it's a brilliant view from there

Used to sit in mlf. Three seats to the side of the directors box last row so was fantastic view but seats were beyond tight and it actually made going to games a pain literally in the legs. Now in bar72 between 18 yard and half way line front row and it’s perfect. Leg room amazing and it’s great being able to lean on to the front of the stand

Govan rear about halfway up, front 15 rows of club deck too. Even at either end in both, it's a brilliant view.

I've sat/stood in every part of the ground since 1985.

Back