Best Views in the stadium?

Centre of Main Stand for me, although both the Club Deck and Sandy Jardine Stand will have excellent views too.

Used to be in the Copland, but it's a much poorer view of the game.

I’ve had a season ticket in Bar 72, Main Stand, Govan Rear amongst others but where I am currently in the Club Deck is the best view of the pitch I’ve had.

GR4, midway up the stand, seats 114-118

I'm 3rd row from back, a few seats off the half way line and I prefer my view to bar72, front rows seem far too close, but not sure if it's just because I'm used to being further away

Got moved from BR to just behind Bar72 on half way line for Warsaw and Feyenoord games and have to say they were the best seats I’ve been in by a distance.

I'm CD1 with one row in front of me and an exit in front of them, the view is brilliant.
I'm sure the next section towards the centre is £150+ more expensive.

Had a decent seat for a good few years in GF3.
Moved to MFM last season but wish I hadn’t
Cracking view but a better atmosphere and bunch of guys roundabout in the Govan.
Going to try and get a seat transfer after the deadline has passed.

I've had two seats in MFN for well over 30 years and they're great seats.
So much so that I've kept the pair of them even although my lads been living out of the country for the last five years, I've been unable to attend a lot of matches in the last two seasons due to an injury and like most of us, I don't even know how many games we'll be allowed into next season but I just can't let them go...they're too precious!

MFN loyal! Love it.

Thorough investigations were carried out by myself and @Barryhopez after the boycott when getting back our season tickets.

Govan East corner won on loads of levels

View
Access
Toilets
Weather
General atmosphere
Value for money
Acceptance of drunk and comment :D

Alot of work went in. Was all worth it.

Lucky enough to have watched a game from Directors Box, hard to beat. My own seat in Bar72 front row is brilliant, not central but still a cracking view.

Clubdeck Loyal :)

JO9R3v.jpg

One of the often forgotten things about our stadium is that very very few seats have any kind of restricted views of the pitch. Considering the age of the ‘new stands’ and the main stand’s listed status, it’s a brilliantly designed and modernised stadium, that rivals many newer more modern arenas. The absolute jewel in the crown.

My avatar is the view from the main stand the seat was right behind the director box. Sat behind Dave King that night v Villareal. was the best view I’ve had at Ibrox.

GF4 right on halfway line row q
Was GF4 before I moved to Canada in 2007. Row U, 5 seats in from middle of the stand. Looked straight down the tunnel. Fantastic seat.

Made my dad take it on (he hadn't been for 30yrs) - just in case I sh*t myself and came back from Canada :)) . Still here after all these years. It was too good a seat to leave to someone else (no offense fellow bears).

Had 10 years in GR4 row M about 10 seats in, an amazing seat, I also like the Clubdeck, was up there for The Parma game..... Brilliant !

Govan Front at the very back right at the half way line. No sun in your eyes Loyal. :cool:
My biggest regret was giving up my seat there years ago. Unbelievable seats and view protected from all weathers too.

Had to pass on the seats as job and family commitments took priority. Every time I walk past those seats and move down GF4 I kick myself (which is dangerous walking downstairs).

Been quite lucky to have my share of good seats over the years, always like to be pitch side than behind the goals.

In terms of the Govan, sat in regular seats in Bar72 which were bang on the 18 yard line which were great, but the sun was a pain in the Summer. Had some great seats in GR4 but was a bit far back for my liking. Got the use this season of a cracking seat in GF4 bang on the halfway line on in the very last row next to the exit, was surprisingly good - would be very happy to watch every week from there.

Had an ST in MFL for a couple of seasons and never rated it, thought the view was awkward, but that was over ten years ago now.

Best view though is the one in the Legends Lounge, front and centre - dont think there is a better view of the park in Ibrox.

If I could choose any seat in the stadium it would be the front row of Bar 72, at the half way line looking directly across to the Directors Box.

Near enough where I am, i’m just at the edge of the centre circle. The only slight downside is the low sun can get in your eyes.

If I could choose any seat in the stadium it would be the front row of Bar 72, at the half way line looking directly across to the Directors Box.
Don’t shout this too loudly, or they’ll decide that £2,366 isn’t enough to charge for a seat there!

What’s everyone’s opinions?

I’ve pretty much always sat in the Copland Rear. I like it up there. The atmosphere used to be good too.

For best views I would probably say around halfway line on the Govan Rear - although the sun could be a pain in the arse in the summer.

Front and central Main Stand pretty good too.

Enclosure is prob the last section I’d want to sit. Prefer to be higher up.
My old seat was GR H 99 cracking view stupidly moved

My ST for many years was Main stand front, block M, almost on the half way line and next to the director box, fantastic view.

If you can get in the first half dozen rows and central, the view from the Club Deck simply can't be beaten. It's steeper than the Govan and the Main Stand which gives it the edge over them.

east enclosure, just about in line with the 18 yard line at the copland end,and about half way up,just about covers it for me
And exactly the same position only in the West Enclosure across from the Union Bears works perfectly for me.

Govan rear near the front on halfway is superb.

I sat in the front row of the enclosure for a season and could not see the ball on the deck on the Govan touchline.

People can’t genuinely believe a view from behind a goal is the best view in a stadium?

Argue all you want on atmosphere etc, but as a vantage point, no way is that accurate.

You miss a lot of play watching a game from behind, in comparison to side on.

Central Bar72 for me probably has it all. Perfect pitch view, as well as iconic back drop.

My old man used to have a season ticket in GR5 and I used to love sitting there when he couldn’t go as the view was brilliant compared to mine in the EE. I now sit in GR7 and I can’t really complain too much.

Back