Best Views in the stadium?

People can’t genuinely believe a view from behind a goal is the best view in a stadium?

Argue all you want on atmosphere etc, but as a vantage point, no way is that accurate.

You miss a lot of play watching a game from behind, in comparison to side on.

Central Bar72 for me probably has it all. Perfect pitch view, as well as iconic back drop.

Agree with this. There is a reason that a side on view ticket costs more and TV cameras use these vantage points to give viewers the best possible experience.

Copland Rear for me

Have never liked views that are low down such as the enclosures or Govan Front. Can’t see the other side of the pitch

I've had two seats in MFN for well over 30 years and they're great seats.
So much so that I've kept the pair of them even although my lads been living out of the country for the last five years, I've been unable to attend a lot of matches in the last two seasons due to an injury and like most of us, I don't even know how many games we'll be allowed into next season but I just can't let them go...they're too precious!
I'm also in MFN - Row T, what row you in?
Always think the best view must be from the Govan as you get to see the Main stand, also think tv cameras should be at the Govan side so that tv viewers get to see our magnificent stadium.

I like my view in MFF. Very last section at the Copland end. Would like to be a bit nearer halfway, mainly cos it's sometimes difficult to see exactly what's happened in the Broomie penalty box.

Luckily enough, that is exactly where I sit. Absolutely stunning seat. I was front and central in the club deck back in the day as well, also a cracking seat. But the view looking across at the tunnel / main stand in all it's glory swings it.
I have a mate who sits there and I've had his ticket a couple of times. Looking across at the Bill Struth Main Stand is an added bonus.

People can’t genuinely believe a view from behind a goal is the best view in a stadium?

Argue all you want on atmosphere etc, but as a vantage point, no way is that accurate.

You miss a lot of play watching a game from behind, in comparison to side on.

Central Bar72 for me probably has it all. Perfect pitch view, as well as iconic back drop.

I sit between CR3 and Bar72 most seasons. My view from CR3 is better than the view at my seat in Bar72

If I could choose any seat in the stadium it would be the front row of Bar 72, at the half way line looking directly across to the Directors Box.

Right answer.

In general Govan Rear is your best view but was in Bar 72 seats for first time at the Hamilton game and it was brilliant.

What’s everyone’s opinions?

I’ve pretty much always sat in the Copland Rear. I like it up there. The atmosphere used to be good too.

For best views I would probably say around halfway line on the Govan Rear - although the sun could be a pain in the arse in the summer.

Front and central Main Stand pretty good too.

Enclosure is prob the last section I’d want to sit. Prefer to be higher up.
I sit in SW1 . West enclosure right on half way line . I sit 3/4 of the way up ( right beside police box ) . For me one of the best view in the ground . I’ve sat in every stand. I love my seat and being so close to the pitch is amazing .

Had a great seat GR4 about 8 rows back on halfway line which we gave up due to the spivs but we continued attending every week but trying out all areas of the ground in cheaper seats. Eventually were offered seats in the club deck first row behind hospitality near halfway line and now don't miss the gr4 seats. Ps no sore knees there either.

I always love looking on to the Bill Struth stand. As its been said, its just a shame it isnt shown on the TV cameras
I agree, that view should be utilised more. The bigger / televised games at Ibrox have a camera in front of me on half way of the GR but a lot of the time it is only directed at SG. It is probably slightly too low for general game coverage.

When SG first arrived, that GR camera was their every game and was on him 100% of the time. Only time it moved was following him as he wandered along the technical area. It was worryingly addictive, watching the wee camera screen instead of the game :))

I've sat in every section apart from the Club Deck and halfway along the Govan Rear is the best view. The Directors Box was good as well, although you have to temper your language there :D

I don't like sitting in the Govan for two reasons. First of, when you're watching the highlights back, everything is the "wrong way" but that probably comes from the fact that I've always sat in the main stand front in section K or section R where we were for a couple of years.

The other thing about the Govan is the sun. Unless you're way up the back of the rear, it can be horrible sit with it in your eyes for 90 minutes

Main Stand Front just at the half way line which probably means Members Lounge so that’s me out as I watch from MRQ

The back section of the corners have some of the best views apart from bar 72 director's box i had my season ticket on the govan west corner before they moved us for away fans. Time for away fmas to be moved to BF5 if im honest

GF3, or GF4, from about row M back. Close enough to the pitch, but far enough back for when it's chucking it down you get cover from the elements

Back