Bet Victor suspend betting on Steven Gerrard

Skybet still offering 1/2.

Remember they priced Roy Keane at 1/33 for the yahoos once upon a time, means nothing.

Just popped into b and q for a tam kite, had it on radio in van. Jim White is a cheeky prick and there is absolutely no need at all for Comments to callers like ‘haha, it is not so long ago YOU had more money than Rangers’. Normally blank the comments on white but that annoyed the shit of me and was unnecessary.

All I caught them saying on odds was that he was in to 3-1 on now. Suspended betting normally means they have info rather than just excessive bets does it not?

Bookies make a book guys. If they think they are going to lose money and will not balance the book, they will close the book. Simples....

Just popped into b and q for a tam kite, had it on radio in van. Jim White is a cheeky prick and there is absolutely no need at all for Comments to callers like ‘haha, it is not so long ago YOU had more money than Rangers’. Normally blank the comments on white but that annoyed the shit of me and was unnecessary.

All I caught them saying on odds was that he was in to 3-1 on now. Suspended betting normally means they have info rather than just excessive bets does it not?

Yeah, I'd have thought they would just keep shortening the odds unless they were very sure of it happening.

Standard reaction to an unusual betting pattern. No different than if everyone on here stuck £5 on Elvis reappearing.

BV suspended last night, its on their twitter.

Always used to be the line " you`ll never beat the bookies, and the bookies are never wrong"

Not true. Wrong on Independence, wrong on Brexit, wrong....and suspended betting on Alex McLeish being our manager last year.

I hope their right though.

just an aside.......whether you think this is the right or wrong man we do need to applaud the board. Its ambitious. Is that not what we want them to be?

BV suspended last night, its on their twitter.

Always used to be the line " you`ll never beat the bookies, and the bookies are never wrong"

Not true. Wrong on Independence, wrong on Brexit, wrong....and suspended betting on Alex McLeish being our manager last year.

I hope their right though.

just an aside.......whether you think this is the right or wrong man we do need to applaud the board. Its ambitious. Is that not what we want them to be?

Pretty sure you will find that the bookies were spot on, rather than wrong. Favourites winning is the bad result for the bookie!

How did the Ertha go? Hope everything worked out ok for ye.

Worth noting BetVictor are Liverpool’s official training partner. Not sure if that means anything but there is a connection there.

Back