Bet365 - There is no 9 in a row

Let us know how you get on mate. I had us to win the league, Dundee (cunts) to win the league, Lyon to win in France without PSG. All settled by Skybet as losers despite their own rules saying it only counts based on the final game of the scheduled season.

keyboard test online mac
Got my response from Skybet complaints today, see below. I'm going to IBAS now just for the fun of it, they can stick their five quid up their arses.

Thank you for your patience whilst we investigated this matter, I'm sorry to hear you have been given cause to complain.

I understand your complaint is regarding the settlement of season long bets including selections within the Scottish Premier League (SPL).

Once the SPL made the decision to end the season early, the final standings in the league were determined on a points per game (PPG) basis. This resulted in Celtic being crowned Champions and qualifying for the Champions League. Rangers and Motherwell finished second and third respectively, qualifying for the Europa League and Hearts were unfortunately relegated from the SPL.

Once the final league table was declared, we settled all markets in accordance with this decision made by SPL and the Scottish FA, meaning bets on all teams were settled in line with their final league position. Winning bets were paid out and Each Way (EW) places paid accordingly. All remaining selections were settled as losers.

All statistical based bets were settled in line with the stats at the point at which the league was declared completed.

I appreciate your frustration with this decision. However, under the circumstances, we believe that we have settled in the fairest possible way for our customers. I am sorry for any disappointment this may have caused.

As a one off Gesture of Goodwill, I have added £5 to your Sky Betting and Gaming account for any disappointment and inconvenience

Based on the information provided and as stated above, I'm afraid I am unable to uphold your complaint. I appreciate this is not your desired resolution and for that I offer my apologies.

We believe this is a fair outcome in the circumstances and you have now reached the end of our internal complaints process. If you wish to escalate the matter further you can ask for your complaint to be looked at by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service - which is a free service. For more information about IBAS, including the types of complaints they can and can't look at, visit https://www.ibas-uk.com Or, if you don't live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland you can ask for your complaint to be looked at by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission - AGCC. For more information about the AGCC, visit https://www.gamblingcontrol.org.

Got my response from Skybet complaints today, see below. I'm going to IBAS now just for the fun of it, they can stick their five quid up their arses.

Thank you for your patience whilst we investigated this matter, I'm sorry to hear you have been given cause to complain.

I understand your complaint is regarding the settlement of season long bets including selections within the Scottish Premier League (SPL).

Once the SPL made the decision to end the season early, the final standings in the league were determined on a points per game (PPG) basis. This resulted in Celtic being crowned Champions and qualifying for the Champions League. Rangers and Motherwell finished second and third respectively, qualifying for the Europa League and Hearts were unfortunately relegated from the SPL.

Once the final league table was declared, we settled all markets in accordance with this decision made by SPL and the Scottish FA, meaning bets on all teams were settled in line with their final league position. Winning bets were paid out and Each Way (EW) places paid accordingly. All remaining selections were settled as losers.

All statistical based bets were settled in line with the stats at the point at which the league was declared completed.

I appreciate your frustration with this decision. However, under the circumstances, we believe that we have settled in the fairest possible way for our customers. I am sorry for any disappointment this may have caused.

As a one off Gesture of Goodwill, I have added £5 to your Sky Betting and Gaming account for any disappointment and inconvenience

Based on the information provided and as stated above, I'm afraid I am unable to uphold your complaint. I appreciate this is not your desired resolution and for that I offer my apologies.

We believe this is a fair outcome in the circumstances and you have now reached the end of our internal complaints process. If you wish to escalate the matter further you can ask for your complaint to be looked at by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service - which is a free service. For more information about IBAS, including the types of complaints they can and can't look at, visit https://www.ibas-uk.com Or, if you don't live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland you can ask for your complaint to be looked at by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission - AGCC. For more information about the AGCC, visit https://www.gamblingcontrol.org.
Arseholes.

No mention of their own rules stating that standings are based on the final game of the scheduled season?Seems they’re making the rules up to suit themselves.

It’s a bookie, they probably lost slightly more money if Celtic got paid out so just voided all bets. No idea what the full love in with them is about, bookies are scum and always will be
Not as bad as the scum they have just done over.

Arseholes.

No mention of their own rules stating that standings are based on the final game of the scheduled season?Seems they’re making the rules up to suit themselves.
Yeah I've raised an IBAS claim for the hell of it, key argument from me is the bets were placed when their terms stated the final scheduled game and any edits for Covid after are not applicable.

As I said above its not even a lot of cash, I just know from working in the industry how to be a pain in the arse. I've no intention of using their site again anyway.

I'll update with the IBAS findings when received

Completely inept SkyBet, it has amazed me how big they have got the last 5 years - it really has shown how many people bet who aren't price sensitive and will take a poor service and be told anything at times, their customer services are absolutely shocking.

I have had them change rules a few times myself and gone to IBAS, 1 was a Greyhound Trap Challenge where they said the last race didn't count but they had told me it did (was a good job I took screenshots) and I was paid out. Most of these "requestabet" things are a disgrace like - prices often are absolutely shocking.

Haven't read the full thread, so apologies if covered - but did they end up paying out on '9 in a row'?

They already paid out on Celtic when They went ten points clear. Same with Cove and Dundee Utd. So anyone who’s bet them pre season will still have been paid out.

Regardles, this has been an underwheling way for that lot to 'win' 9-in a row. I still don't understand why it was rushed to end the season by Lawwell, devalues it completely.

Regardles, this has been an underwheling way for that lot to 'win' 9-in a row. I still don't understand why it was rushed to end the season by Lawwell, devalues it completely.
I don’t think they care when it comes to devaluaing anything or the morality of it. They’re number 1 intention imo is getting one up on us. Lennons interview after it about it being the best league victory he’s won told me that.

Completely inept SkyBet, it has amazed me how big they have got the last 5 years - it really has shown how many people bet who aren't price sensitive and will take a poor service and be told anything at times, their customer services are absolutely shocking.

I have had them change rules a few times myself and gone to IBAS, 1 was a Greyhound Trap Challenge where they said the last race didn't count but they had told me it did (was a good job I took screenshots) and I was paid out. Most of these "requestabet" things are a disgrace like - prices often are absolutely shocking.
Skybet are awful. Their shots on target market or tackles market are completely manipulated to suit themselves. They’ll use every trick possible to get out of paying out on a winner.

I don’t think they care when it comes to devaluaing anything or the morality of it. They’re number 1 intention imo is getting one up on us. Lennons interview after it about it being the best league victory he’s won told me that.

I didn't realise he had said that. That is incredible! I take your point.

Their main intention was getting in to the CL next season, particularly if qualifyers are scrapped, as is being suggested in some quarters.

Skybet are awful. Their shots on target market or tackles market are completely manipulated to suit themselves. They’ll use every trick possible to get out of paying out on a winner.
To be honest I think those markets should be banned myself as there are so many variables to them. I agree though - constantly trying it on with those with no definitive answer. Awful really given the power they have within Sport.

Back