Bet365 ?

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
When I was viewing the match thread the other night I seen some people were watching it in bet365 I think it was..how is this possible

For some reason the video icon beside a match only shows available when I use my iphone but never shows any when using my tablet.
maybe that's why you can't seeanything

deposit £5.01 withdraw £.5.00.

Keep 1p to watch the games - I'd imagine the Rangers game are not view able in the UK and those who were watching were overseas. I've not seen many of our games on it.

Would it not just be watching the animated action of what was happening in the game and being real time so you knew what was happening before those watching the Rangers Tv stream that was about 45 secs behind ?

Except when they are?

Watched Ufa on b365 last year and there's generally always something on whenever I log in.
I have never once saw a rangers game on bet 365 that you can watch live. So apologies for the Ufa game. Can you tell me another you have watched on bet365?

I have never once saw a rangers game on bet 365 that you can watch live. So apologies for the Ufa game. Can you tell me another you have watched on bet365?

I also watched UFA live in the UK with my phone connected to my TV. I remember it because there was problems Rangers TV and everyone missed the first 15/20 mins. Changed back to RTV at half time.

I also watched UFA live in the UK with my phone connected to my TV. I remember it because there was problems Rangers TV and everyone missed the first 15/20 mins. Changed back to RTV at half time.

Was the UFA game not live on YouTube?

Cant recall seeing any British sides European games being streamed on any betting site I use.

I didn't realise you could actually watch the game. I had bet 365 on and was watching their graphic that shows where the ball is etc. It was like watching an old game of championship manager, I'd recommend it for games that aren't on TV!

Back