Beta Testing ios 11

the_paceman

anyone else here that's been beta testing ios 11 for the last 3 months??? think People will be very dissapointed when it gets released as not much changed.

So is it that you don't like 11, or just that you would have preferred it to be more radical?

Not sure if you will know but had seen online that the maps update will give speed limits for roads. Small thing but useful for new drivers

I've also been on the beta testing programme, most of the changes are apparently under the hood to improve performance.

I have noticed that photos taken in iOS11 are better, they're also in a new format that means they're half the size of photos taken in iOS10 and earlier.

I've done the testing on a few previous versions, they're never all that radical.

There are huge changes under the hood - a move to a new file system (AFPS) and photos are no longer stored as JPEG’s, they use a new format that only takes up half the space while increasing image quality

the good change it does not allow FB to use your phone contacts, yes a lot of changes under the Hood as you say, but People will want to see difference in menu and visible functions. They are blind to the good changes behind the scene

Back