Bets for tonight?

2-0 or 3-1 Tav to score, big John to get booked, over 5 corners= 100-1 for me £25 bet !

I will gladly take a late 1 nil winner,can't do ET again, don't want to think about pens !

I never predict scores but can't see past a Rangers historic win, I just can't!!!

no sleep loyal, WATP

Odds aren’t quite as generous as the Leipzig game but I think 2/1 for Rangers to win in 90 mins is great value.

Going Tav for first goal as have done so well out of it so far.

Tav anytime and rangers to win is all I have on so far at 4-1
Bookies seem to be underestimating us so far.

I've only ever bet on Rangers twice in my life. Once was again Livingston, the other against Dundee. On paper an easy win, we drew both games. I've never bet on Rangers since out of fear of jinxing it!

My standard bet of the campaign isn't available ffs. Every match I've backed Tav to score before 19:59 and the odds have been decreasing as we go - not even available now :D

I'll have a broad spread of bets including Kent to score 2 or more - the wee fucker has to do it one of these days B-)

Not a footy bet but a good omen.
Remember to put on each way.
Good luck everyone WATP

6:00
Kempton
20220518kmp180005.png

star.png

Bearaway
(Each Way) 6/1

Balogun last scorer
The big man’s scoring the winner today, bullet header then pure ecstasy
With them missing Hinntengar that’s not a bad shout. I think Goldson is long overdue a header.

Also with a season of Kent looking really annoyed at his luck in front of goal wouldn’t it be great if he just went off on one and bagged a double.

With them missing Hinntengar that’s not a bad shout. I think Goldson is long overdue a header.

Also with a season of Kent looking really annoyed at his luck in front of goal wouldn’t it be great if he just went off on one and bagged a double.
Was saying that about Goldson in the last 2 league games, wins a lot of headers but none on target.
This is his time.

2 shots on target each team in each half - boosted to 7/1 on SkyBet. Though what it takes for them to class it as a shot on target probably means each team will need about 6 each half!

2 shots on target each team in each half - boosted to 7/1 on SkyBet. Though what it takes for them to class it as a shot on target probably means each team will need about 6 each half!
A goal or the keeper makes a save.

Blocked shots don't count.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, betting newbie here. Is there any way to place a bet on Rangers winning no matter how/when it happens? ie 90mins, 120mins, pens?

Basically a single bet that covers all scenarios?

Sorry for hijacking the thread, betting newbie here. Is there any way to place a bet on Rangers winning no matter how/when it happens? ie 90mins, 120mins, pens?

Basically a single bet that covers all scenarios?
Yes, "to lift the cup"

It's 6/5 with Paddy Power. Put £5 on you'll get £11 back.

Frankfurt are 4/6, so if you put £6 on, you'll win %^*& ALL B-D

I've put a Fiver free bet on:

Tav FGS
Rangers 4-2
Kent assist
Lunny card

Pays for Helsinki :shh:

Back