Betting accounts?

Lainey Love

I don’t really like going to the bookies to do my weekly fiver on the football, mainly because it’s a bugger to get parked and it’s quite far away from where I live.

I only ever put £5 on a coupon on Saturdays and wondered if I would be able to open an online account to do this?

I don’t really like going to the bookies to do my weekly fiver on the football, mainly because it’s a bugger to get parked and it’s quite far away from where I live.

I only ever put £5 on a coupon on Saturdays and wondered if I would be able to open an online account to do this?

Best bet is sign up with one of the best free bets offer. Bet £10 first bet and get £10 free bets

Last edited:
Bet 365 for me, i love the early payout which they do on most leagues. Still always one that buggers me right enough. Left man u out today and took swansea so hopefully get a slice of luck today

I love the fact you’ve had your big life change and embracing it by Starting gambling away. Next thing you will be downing pints, smoking roll ups and shuffling between an old man boozer And the bookies. Haha.

Cap doffed!

Best odds on hills for me by far. Also you get daily spins and scratchcards etc. If you sign up and deposit a tenner you get 3 £10 bets for free as well.

Best odds on hills for me by far. Also you get daily spins and scratchcards etc. If you sign up and deposit a tenner you get 3 £10 bets for free as well.

they are doing 2 x 25 quid free bets if you stake a tenner for new customers im sure the promocode is b50 but better double checking it just incase

Skybet is the easiest to navigate, but they all offer different things to entice.

Find one that gives you free bets for your opening deposit.

William Hill works well for me. Using an app is definitely the way to do it if you are doing a weekly coupon.

William Hill works well for me. Using an app is definitely the way to do it if you are doing a weekly coupon.

The apps are great for the fun gambler as well.
Would never dream of walking into a bookies and putting on a 50p bet on, on the app there's no one judging.

Bet 365 , didn’t pay out on the league mate last season for the mentally challengeds , They have my loyalty as my treble continued , and they didn’t acknowledge them :D

Don't open an on line account.
Cherish that walk to the bookies and handing over a crisp £5 note.
Before you know it you'll be throwing away online fivers every night you're watching a game on tv.

Open a new account with a different bookies every week and take advantage of the free sign up offers

Open a new account with a different bookies every week and take advantage of the free sign up offers

You should definitely take this advice.

A lot will depend upon how weird and wonderful you want your bets to be. If it’s just match results or things like first goal scorer for instance there’s not much between them all but if you are into betting on stats there is a big variation in what’s on offer.

Also if you’ve a few accounts you can have a skeg around for the best odds.

Best of luck mate.:)

It used to be until they done the update a few weeks ago shite now

Not a lot has changed with the new update just a slightly different look to it. Similar to when the format changes on here people will have a moan then eventually get use to it and begin to actually like it.

The app is still the best on the market in my opinion.

Matters not a jot to a gambler.

Can you read? I quoted a poster who said they don't use 365 due to having green as a background colour (does that matter a jot to a gambler btw) so I merely stated that despite said green they appear to be pro Rangers.

At no point did I say Lainey should choose 365 or bet with them because of this.

Back