Betting On Esports

TwoBadMice

Virtual F1 Race just about to start on Sky Sports

Just had a punt on someone at 6-1

No idea who he is

Never thought id be watching this never mind betting on it

Any tips?

Just got done on a photo finish for the nodding giraffe.

source.gif

I'm enjoying having nothing to gamble on. Glad that this sort of stuff doesn't interest me or is be losing money on that too!
Im a £10 a weekend coupon man just stumbled across this its actually quiet good to watch some terrible driving Chris Hoy and Poulter terrible

Didn’t think id ever say that Stop the world i want to get off

I only bet on UFC and football, I just started back after a self imposed exile but I’m glad I don’t have the itch to bet on this virtual pish or anything else.

Why would it?

Im About to start the week from hell at work probably 5 12 hour ahifts

so couple of cold ones and a fiver bet to make this race watchable and take my mind off the Anxiety this virus is causing

Whats wrong with that?

I mean along the lines of betting on someone you don’t who he is in a sport/event you’ve never watched.

I'm enjoying having nothing to gamble on. Glad that this sort of stuff doesn't interest me or is be losing money on that too!
I’m the same. I was actually going down a hole with gambling.

Wasn’t losing more than I could afford to. Would never get myself into debt. But was betting at least a fiver to a tenner every single day. Couldn’t watch a game of football on tv - which is every single day - without having a bet on it.

It’s early days, but I really don’t miss it.

The betting that is. Christ I miss football though.

They were talking about Lando Norris only doing one lap then chucking the practice.
Sitting at the back of the grid and 25/1.

Muggins here stuck a fiver on. He's now 10/1 and cash out is over £12.
Dunno what happened there. Maybe it was my fiver that cut his odds. :))

They were talking about Lando Norris only doing one lap then chucking the practice.

Mate he’s gone offline i think

His game crashed half way through and a Bot was driving for him, then he rejoined.

No idea how this can get commission for gambling.

Back