Betting on Man u tommorow

Well worth a flutter. Surely they can’t be as bad as they were against Everton. I will be sticking a tenner on that.

Mate they were just as bad against Watford and west ham. Pogba might decide to turn up as it's a big game but all in all there is no heart in that team

Liverpool and Man City are head and shoulders above the rest .

I know it's a derby and form should go out of the window but can't see past Man City.

Even allowing for the fact that City are an exceptional side , for UTD to be that price at home to anyone with the players available to them tells all about the mentality of the team . Save your cash and wait till the start of next season and bet Ole in the sack race because the current set of wage thieves at that club could/ would get any manager sacked .

City will score early doors like they always seem to.

Then they’ll score another later.

Stuck a £5 on a wee treble at 35/2 for Man U & City to draw, Milan and Lazio to draw and Bayern to beat Bremen.

I can see where the op is coming from. Not sure about them winning but I’m considering the 9/5 for not getting beat which looks generous to me. Home team in a Manchester derby, wounded animal with a point to prove. They were in excellent form up until a few weeks ago.

It might be a strange atmosphere and that puts me off a bit. Is the feeling among United fans they’d prefer City to win this game to stop Liverpool winning the league? They have a CL place to compete for, playing their city rivals if not their biggest rivals, it’s all a bit bizarre.

Sadly, Liverpool’s final chance at the title dies tomorrow night. Man U have gone backwards in the last 4-6 weeks.

It would just be typical football for Man Utd to pull off a result tomorrow.

The are playing stinking football, manager looks like he's suffering from Vietnam flashbacks, players strolling around park like it's a Sunday afternoon trip to the shops yet we've seen things before.

It would just be typical football for Man Utd to pull off a result tomorrow.

The are playing stinking football, manager looks like he's suffering from Vietnam flashbacks, players strolling around park like it's a Sunday afternoon trip to the shops yet we've seen things before.

Too right, which is why the odds are tempting. How many times have we seen the formbook ripped up in these type of games, football has a habit of throwing up far bigger shocks than this.

United have a lot of very good players.

If they have any sort of character there should be a reaction from them after the Everton result at the weekend. Could be closer than some people think.

Back