Betting on tomorrows game?

GMC1

i see we are 8/15 with bet365 to win tomorrow. seeing as helsinki havent played a match since october im sure we can beat them by a few goals. problem is i cant find any handicap markets anywhere. Anyone any ideas ?

It doesnt look like any other bookies have the match up yet. I checked oddschecker and it's only 365. I fancy us -1 or -2 depending on our team. I expect it to be added to a few sites tomorrow but if not I'll just back us ht/ft at 11/8 on 365.

Ht/ft tomorrow 11/8
That’s best bet I can see. Thinking about it it’s a shit match to bet on;
- friendly
- struggled against opposition worse this campaign
- unknown teams for both

That being said I reckon a 800 bet is worthwhile as easy way for me to work it out.

Ht/ft tomorrow 11/8
That’s best bet I can see. Thinking about it it’s a shit match to bet on;
- friendly
- struggled against opposition worse this campaign
- unknown teams for both

That being said I reckon a 800 bet is worthwhile as easy way for me to work it out.
2850 back for 1200.
If you're going to have a bet, do it properly!

i see we are 8/15 with bet365 to win tomorrow. seeing as helsinki havent played a match since october im sure we can beat them by a few goals. problem is i cant find any handicap markets anywhere. Anyone any ideas ?
Watch what your doing there mate.
Bounce game 12 subs, my tip stay well clear!

Watch what your doing there mate.
Bounce game 12 subs, my tip stay well clear!
Yep. I tend to agree. If you are betting on the apps, you have no chance of knowing who is playing, short of watching the game on rtv (which many won’t be able to do), relying on websites being up to speed which is a bit of a stretch or involves a lot of trawling through a thread on here. Not really worth the grief.

13/5 skybet -2 gers

Back