BF4 Thursday

tigger

My eason ticket is for BF4. I am attending on Thursday. I recieved the email saying that I was in my normal seat but this was before the various closures. I have had no other communications about seat changes from the club, so it looks as if BF4 will be unaffected. Has anyone heard anything different?

My eason ticket is for BF4. I am attending on Thursday. I recieved the email saying that I was in my normal seat but this was before the various closures. I have had no other communications about seat changes from the club, so it looks as if BF4 will be unaffected. Has anyone heard anything different?

It’s only BF1 that’s closed

My son is saying that only BF1 are banned, everyone else is being moved. Need to call the ticket office tomorrow I think

BF4 was never open for ticket sales as it's for Legia Warsaw fans. Its on the original email from rangers regarding the game. Have a look. Says

That changed though a day or so afterwards.
The BF4 CCCS Bears (at least some of them) were then informed by personal email that their smart cards would indeed after all be activated for their usual BF4 seats for the Legia match.
Maybe not the full entitlement required by Legia!!

For the copland rear?
Did you buy it recently in the public sale?
Aye mate. Thing is, it was my mates bird who bought it and she was a first time buyer so I'm reckoning first timers had there tickets cancelled to rehouse season ticket holders from the closed sections. However, she is raging because she is polish and believes rangers revoked the ticket because of who the opponent's are. She's angrier than me about it in all honesty. I'll catch it on the telly and as long as we win I'm not too bothered about not being there.

I have the email saying that I will be allocated my normal seat in BF4 and have been charged for it, but this was from before all the carry on and closures. Dont know what is going on.

No worries - just wondering what poor soul in BR5 got kicked out for me to end up there if it was a sellout!

With what's been posted tonight, I assume the club knew in advance it was coming and therefore didn't allow all seats to go to a public sale and kept them for the purpose of moving people affected.

Back